Reviews for Rider's Ransom
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2017
That was funny
Dirtkid123 chapter 10 . 3/26/2017
AWWWWWWWWW! THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVED EVERY MOMENT, EVERY PARAGRAPH!;!
SharKohen chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
What a funny story! This Flynn wasn't much of a douche and I'm glad! I like nice Flynns. And the ending was a great way to tie it up! Well done!
Random Riya chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
This is an awesome story! I love how you took ideas from the movie and incorporated them into the story. Good job!
BluBlush chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
This was sooo good. I loved the way Flynn treated Punzy. So cute!
Antha1 chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
This is probably the best story I've seen for the Flynn kidnaps Rapunzel idea. (In the movie, she kidnaps him.) The only constructive criticism I would offer is that you should proofread rather than relying on spell check or autocorrect. In most cases, I knew what you meant to say from the context, but it should look more professional.
maycontestdrew chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
OMIGOSH, AMAZEBALLS! :)
Jenita chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
What a wonderful, funny, cute, and romantic story! It makes you smile. Interactions between characters are really great. Thanks for writing this fanfic!
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
lol. The ending was cutely funny! nice story!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
IT WAS SO ADORABLE AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP BUT THIS WAS TOO CUTE NOT TO FINISH IT
TheGreat03 chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
this is good
TrainSpotters chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Wow, I really really really liked this fanfic! I've read a lot of tangled fanfic but this one is by far my favorite! Thank you so much!
Irrelephant chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Wow that was really good. I mean not just the story (which was utterly fabulous, I've always thought what it would be like that way round, good job!) but also your writing is exceptional. You have an amazing technique like you really characterised them and got into the right writing style for this piece. Sooo good, I am in awe. :)
Mwagner11 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Well for a first Tangled fanfic it was fantastic great job! This is my second time reading it :D
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
I loved it! The whole story was sweet and funny and the ending had me grinning like a fool! This was wonderfully well written and I enjoyed every second of it!