Reviews for Those Two Strangers Who Met
Wheezzy8 chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
This was an excellent story (and this is coming from a Riker/Troi fan)! Well done! You should be proud! I look forward to more from you!
QOP chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
Yesssss, Tuvok enters the scene :)
Mamabella chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter, I am glad everything is ok on the homefront! I wonder whats going to happen when they get to Wolf 359 I am wondering. I wonder if they will ever think about getting married? I mean they have been together for a long time. Just a thought.
QOP chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Yeah, Phoebe is right: can't wait for Kathy to show Starfleet that she's better than Will, that she's THE BEST EVER. :)
mabb5 chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Glad you're back to writing. Phoebe should have double smacked her. As always, an entertaining read. Please write more.
badmelk chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
last two lines were my fave!
Mamabella chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
I hope that there relationship eventually leads to marriage, I would like to see the dynamics on Voyager if that is the case.
QOP chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
Yessssss, things are finally going as they should :)
mabb5 chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Continuing to be a very entertaining, enjoyable a/u story. Well written, and highly plausible. Please keep writing
badmelk chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
nice happy chapter. wonder what troubles will lie ahead with them on separate postings...
Guest chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
I'm glad that things are going good. I hope that you plan on keeping them together until Voyager.
sunnysunshineRM2013 chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
I'm looking forward to seeing how this will change the Enterprise for Will and Voyager for Kathryn.

Will Will (that can't be grammatically correct can it?) fall in love with Troi like in the series? Would Will be a first officer to Janeway? OR will Chakotay still be first officer? What will happen! I CAN'T WAIT!
QOP chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
oh, finally things are getting better. :) Will they be in the same ship?
mabb5 chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Great that they are back together again. Looking forward to more chapters, so please write soon.
CanonAntithesis chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter. Its been awhile since you updated, glad to see you back.