Reviews for Fisticuffs
Blitza chapter 1 . 7/27
Poor merlin, broken bones take forever to heal
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/2
So funny loved it
The story was great, and the story about your brother fixing your arm was amazing!
You make such lovely descriptions, and the really cool part is you have just the right amount! Not so much that all we're doing is looking at your cleverness and not so little that all we're seeing is action. I can REALLY see this:

"Merlin tried hard not to frown, and harder when Agravaine strutted closer. He reminded Merlin of a peacock, only stuffed into black feathers that were too small for it."
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 1 . 5/13
Yikes that actually happened to u? Sorry if I started to laugh at the thought of the doctors stumped expression..
God agravaine... I keep adding a new word for his list every time I read his name and it's def not good ones. But percival punching him... Lol! But God I seriously loved Gwaine in this. The ending - that wasn't a no! LMFAO! Look out agravaine you're gonna be in biiiig trouble! (And I suppose there will be reports of bandits having attacked the patrol but 'poor' agravaine didn't get away in time? ;) )
Arthur was amazing as a supportive guy, and despite not doing much as agravaine is his uncle, that was still in character for him anyway so amazing job!
"He looked like he was punched by Percival." XD
Agravaine is ouch-ed. Cha! XD
FanGirl401 chapter 1 . 2/20
Loved the story!
RAW1995 chapter 1 . 2/15
Very good story! :) I am impressed that your brother knew how to pull broken bones into place at 7 yrs old.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 2/5
I've been searching and searching for this story. I read it months ago and forgot to review and favorite, thus losing it. *sniffles at the memory but then smiles* But, huzzah, I've found it now! *throws confetti in the air* My week has been made.

I love how we get to see some Bad!Agravaine, Protective!Percival, and Hurt!Merlin simultaneously in this story. My inner angst fangirl is very happy right now. *peers at said fangirl who is grinning creepily and shivers* Okay, that just scary. *hides*

*whispers* I also thought you did a great job in keeping everyone in character. *high fives*

-Tamuril2
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/26
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
This is good!
MissingInspiration chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I am in love with your writing. I was looking for another fanfiction to read but ended up giving up and heading to YouTube instead to watch Merlin crack videos. There I found the trailer for your story the king's legacy an decided to read it. Best decision ever. XD I have been going through your Merlin stories and they have gotten better and better. I'm planing to go through and read all of your stories. You totally have my follow. Keep up the amazing writing!
katie131925 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I really enjoyed it, I just wanted to keep reading it forever :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Thanks for the story! I liked the interactions between Percival and Merlin–poor Percival doesn't seem to get as much love from authors as some of the others :) good luck with your future writing and God bless!
olivia chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Are you a twin if your brother is the same age as you? Because I'm a twin, only we're identical