Reviews for Fisticuffs
Triscribe chapter 1 . 4/28
Excellently written! I especially love that Percival had a starring role in this.
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 4/15
This was a great story, grammatically wise and plot wise. I especially loved the moment where Percival came in. ;)
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 4/10
This makes me oh so pleased.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/9
Man, Agravaine deserved that punch. And it was something new to have Percival come to Merlin's rescue rather than Arthur. Nicely done.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This was so spectacularly awesome it is off the charts.
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Everyone was so ic I can't even it's lovely
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
YES LET'S ALL MURDER AGGRAVATING. Because the jerk deserves it. :-P
Blitza chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Poor merlin, broken bones take forever to heal
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
So funny loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
The story was great, and the story about your brother fixing your arm was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
You make such lovely descriptions, and the really cool part is you have just the right amount! Not so much that all we're doing is looking at your cleverness and not so little that all we're seeing is action. I can REALLY see this:

"Merlin tried hard not to frown, and harder when Agravaine strutted closer. He reminded Merlin of a peacock, only stuffed into black feathers that were too small for it."
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Yikes that actually happened to u? Sorry if I started to laugh at the thought of the doctors stumped expression..
God agravaine... I keep adding a new word for his list every time I read his name and it's def not good ones. But percival punching him... Lol! But God I seriously loved Gwaine in this. The ending - that wasn't a no! LMFAO! Look out agravaine you're gonna be in biiiig trouble! (And I suppose there will be reports of bandits having attacked the patrol but 'poor' agravaine didn't get away in time? ;) )
Arthur was amazing as a supportive guy, and despite not doing much as agravaine is his uncle, that was still in character for him anyway so amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
"He looked like he was punched by Percival." XD
Agravaine is ouch-ed. Cha! XD
FanGirl401 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Loved the story!
RAW1995 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Very good story! :) I am impressed that your brother knew how to pull broken bones into place at 7 yrs old.