Reviews for Fisticuffs
LilPrincess95 chapter 1 . 2/4
I once broke my right arm when I was eight (was standing on a bench, bench fell over, I landed on my side/back with my arm between me and the ground) and it didn't hurt right away either. Apparently (I don't remember this) I stood up, turned to my dad, and said "Dad, I think I broke my arm" It was sooner than fifteen minutes before I felt it though
MickyD777 chapter 1 . 1/26
i'd be lying if i said i didn't immensely enjoy the part where Percy rushed in and punched Agravaine out... such a satisfying event that i've been wanting to see (err, read) and didn't even know it. ;) honestly, i enjoyed this story so much - your writing is incredible; you paint pictures with your words and i can actually SEE what you describe.

and the scene with Arthur and his uncle? SO GOOD. i was grinning so big, you'd have thought i had just heard the best news of my life. haha. so, yeah. i loved this a lot. i hope to read more Merlin fics by you in the future. :D x
MaddyR chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
lol this was perfect. I kinda wish i could see that drinking scene... I can just picture it, all the knights getting extremely drunk and doing increasingly ridiculous skits and such while Merlin is basically falling out of his seat laughing and Arthur (who stayed sober so he doesn't have to deal with the hangover) is keeping him from falling over and hurting himself again. That is a really hilarious picture, and the story was just as good (though not as funny, oh well, whump will do that). I loved it, thank you.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Excellently written! I especially love that Percival had a starring role in this.
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This was a great story, grammatically wise and plot wise. I especially loved the moment where Percival came in. ;)
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This makes me oh so pleased.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Man, Agravaine deserved that punch. And it was something new to have Percival come to Merlin's rescue rather than Arthur. Nicely done.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This was so spectacularly awesome it is off the charts.
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Everyone was so ic I can't even it's lovely
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
YES LET'S ALL MURDER AGGRAVATING. Because the jerk deserves it. :-P
Blitza chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Poor merlin, broken bones take forever to heal
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
So funny loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
The story was great, and the story about your brother fixing your arm was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
You make such lovely descriptions, and the really cool part is you have just the right amount! Not so much that all we're doing is looking at your cleverness and not so little that all we're seeing is action. I can REALLY see this:

"Merlin tried hard not to frown, and harder when Agravaine strutted closer. He reminded Merlin of a peacock, only stuffed into black feathers that were too small for it."
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Yikes that actually happened to u? Sorry if I started to laugh at the thought of the doctors stumped expression..
God agravaine... I keep adding a new word for his list every time I read his name and it's def not good ones. But percival punching him... Lol! But God I seriously loved Gwaine in this. The ending - that wasn't a no! LMFAO! Look out agravaine you're gonna be in biiiig trouble! (And I suppose there will be reports of bandits having attacked the patrol but 'poor' agravaine didn't get away in time? ;) )
Arthur was amazing as a supportive guy, and despite not doing much as agravaine is his uncle, that was still in character for him anyway so amazing job!