Reviews for Fisticuffs
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/1
ow.. glad I never broke my arm. Anyway great story, Percival, Arthur and especially Gwaine were perfect :3
Dreamgirl chapter 1 . 8/3
Great story! Especially the scene between Arthur and Agravaine! And you also managed to portrait Gwaine's cocky ways very well!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/13
Ooh, that was fantastic. I loved it all. And I've never broken a bone, but I've bruised some and sprained a few ankles, so I probably know a very tiny fraction of what that would feel like. You brother pulled it back into place? Wow. I wonder how that went.

Sorry, writing makes me very engrossed in anything involving injuries or wounds.

I loved this one shot. And I'm definitely going to check out more of your stories. :)
LilPrincess95 chapter 1 . 2/4
I once broke my right arm when I was eight (was standing on a bench, bench fell over, I landed on my side/back with my arm between me and the ground) and it didn't hurt right away either. Apparently (I don't remember this) I stood up, turned to my dad, and said "Dad, I think I broke my arm" It was sooner than fifteen minutes before I felt it though
MickyD777 chapter 1 . 1/26
i'd be lying if i said i didn't immensely enjoy the part where Percy rushed in and punched Agravaine out... such a satisfying event that i've been wanting to see (err, read) and didn't even know it. ;) honestly, i enjoyed this story so much - your writing is incredible; you paint pictures with your words and i can actually SEE what you describe.

and the scene with Arthur and his uncle? SO GOOD. i was grinning so big, you'd have thought i had just heard the best news of my life. haha. so, yeah. i loved this a lot. i hope to read more Merlin fics by you in the future. :D x
MaddyR chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
lol this was perfect. I kinda wish i could see that drinking scene... I can just picture it, all the knights getting extremely drunk and doing increasingly ridiculous skits and such while Merlin is basically falling out of his seat laughing and Arthur (who stayed sober so he doesn't have to deal with the hangover) is keeping him from falling over and hurting himself again. That is a really hilarious picture, and the story was just as good (though not as funny, oh well, whump will do that). I loved it, thank you.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Excellently written! I especially love that Percival had a starring role in this.
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This was a great story, grammatically wise and plot wise. I especially loved the moment where Percival came in. ;)
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This makes me oh so pleased.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Man, Agravaine deserved that punch. And it was something new to have Percival come to Merlin's rescue rather than Arthur. Nicely done.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This was so spectacularly awesome it is off the charts.
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Everyone was so ic I can't even it's lovely
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
YES LET'S ALL MURDER AGGRAVATING. Because the jerk deserves it. :-P
Blitza chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Poor merlin, broken bones take forever to heal
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/2/2015