Reviews for Curiosity
MXNGJI chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Haha please update
chlorinated freak chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I love how u made Ginny like her mother, I can picture mrs. Weasely saying the same thing
PaintingFlames chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
This story is fantastic! I just found it today, and I fell in love with it. I love Cassie so much ugh, she's such a unique character.

Anyways, well done on the story, and please update soon! :3
StarStruck99 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Umm...I think you posted the same chapter twice. Chapter 6 is the same as Chapter 5 :)
A.C chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Yes, this is one of those update-or-I'll-kill-you reviews. Keep it going, I love the original plot and crazy-cassie 3 XD Can't wait.i see that memory. Hurry up and update!
StarStruck99 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Sorry, dont' feel like logging in. Eek, i'm really enjoying this story. You write really well, and I am seriously loving and sympathizing with Cassie. She's not your typical Mary-Sue character, no, she has her own personality and ways of dealing with things. Her "superpower" doesn't make her conceited, or even more special (there are different ways in which she's special) and I love her habit of blushing.
You do a really nice job with this story, I can't wait for more.
Keep it up:)
klutz5637 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Brilliant! Please update :)
TheEvilPinkCupcake chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I love it :) Keep updating! I've been waiting anxiously :P
Fallere chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Really interesting ,i'm very curious as to how is james and cassie's relationship going to develop ,but i'm mainly interested about her great,keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
It's very very original-I love it! Update soon! :)
Cassia4u chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oooh, I really like how you've started this out! Some authors can't seem to find how to pull readers in from the start, but I do believe you have the talent. Great job, and keep writing!