Reviews for Black Innocence
DarkNekoGreece chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Amazing. Superb. Magnificent. I love your story and plot. I can't wait to read more.
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Nice chapter! But who is "Xuoh-Gege"?
bleeb90 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
I really liked it. Not often do you come across fanfic's that focus on Wicked. But nevermind Wicked. I love the way how you make a character out of Black Lily. She is totally forgotten by Yu Wo. I can't wait for more! Please update soon.
DairyMilk chocolate chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
This is my second time reviewing for this fanfiction.

I really like this story. It's interesting to see a 'SortOfOc'. It's nice that you give voice to the more minor characters of Half Prince.

I think Wicked might be feeling something for Black Lily. I do feel sorry for her. To feel unrequited love is terrible. I'm shipping SortOfOc/DeshixMarksman. He seems so sweet! But she's going to end up with Wicked isn't she? Poor Marksman... I'll cry for him...

I enjoyed reading Wicked's over-protectiveness for Black Lily though. It's so cute!
The competitiveness between Wicked and Marksman was also amusing to read. I'm still rooting for Marksman though...

I think that Deshi knows that An Yu likes Ling Bin. Again, poor Deshi... It was adorable that he held onto her hands just a little bit tighter when she tried to get her hands free.

Overall, I enjoyed this story. Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
DairyMilk chocolate chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Erm... I think you accidentally made Chapter 4 and 5 the same...
ShipMalec chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
I like the story! You expressed the character's self really well! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Dog531 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Nice story! I cant wait for the next chapter.