Reviews for Scales
Doctor Whoey chapter 1 . 1/30
Really enjoyed this, very creative :-)
Damn this is fucking brilliant, it's my all time fave
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
I love this so much
Hbombmcfncypants chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
That was amazing, thanks for the laugh and then the feels
ukkichii chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
it was funny and then.. oh. ._.
zendog chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Really different and really good.
jublke chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Very creative! Had a good chuckle over laundry soap. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
AHHHH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PLEASE DO MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Some of this had me laughing so hard I cried, and this should definitely be a retroactive addition to canon. Holy crap. It fits so well! If anyone has a screwed up pain scale, it'd be people like the Winchesters and other superheroes/vigilantes.
My /mother's/ messes shit up with doctors, because she's had all kinds of wicked awful (mostly thankfully very brief) medical problems in her lifetime and has a good memory. Like Colitis, and childbirth, and pancreatitis, and who-knows-what-else.
Shit like these boys get up to? And how /frequently/? Definitely would screw up the standard scales. They'd have to spend time calculating and debating the assignments of precise detailed decimal points if they wanted to avoid these more wacky and fun versions. They actually work great, until you realize a little too late you disagreed about what order things ought to be in and couldn't talk enough to sort that out like when Sam did it on purpose with Music. (Dean has to take into account their differing tastes, which may or may not have changed over the years. Sam still appreciates a broader variety than Dean admits to, after all.)

Now that I think about it. That debate would likely require a lot of alcohol, because they'd be making a chart of /everything/, which includes incidents like "Zachariah removing my lungs" and "Death by Hellhounds". No wonder they prefer spontaneous bizarre scales.
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
This is really good, I love the interaction and be humour
BeautifulEscapism chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
This is amazing! I can totally see this as something the Winchesters would do :) it made me laugh... Until the last one and then I wanted to cry... Amazing!
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I loved this story. I can totally see the boys doing something like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Oh my god! I was laughing, just picturing the boys doing this, then I was crying at the end. I love this story.
gently-used-fairytale chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I was absolutely cackling until the end.. Tears.. I'm choking on my feelings.
I want to hug/strangle you for this.
~Salted
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
What fun! I can totally see the boys doing this. :)

And I like the AU bit. They wouldn't be Winchesters if they didn't try to hide all the pain inside, but life and their brotherhood would be so much improved if Sam and Dean would open up about interdimentional field trips.

Thanks for sharing this. :)