Reviews for Goodbye Almost Lover
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Twicullenfan96 chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
I just started reading this and I love it! Can't wait until the next update!:)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
I hope you update this story soon! It's really good :)
Can't wait to read more!
Saeloun chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Oh dear, there you are! I thought you had disappeared :( But all is good now :D What a spectacular chapter. I failed to stop loving this story, and this chapter has just reminded me why I do. Because it is just wonderful! I love the little dream moment; I blush like crazy when I read those things. I know, I know, I'm pretty weird xD But I look forward to te next chapter!
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Whoa and update please!
Singer4life121 chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Your story is amazing! It captivated me since the start and has kept me hooked the rest of the way! I also would like to say that I am quite happy that you stopped requesting a certain number of reviews because, like you said, it irritates me and makes me feel like you aren't writing it for the love of writing(not saying you aren't) so I am delighted for this new change and I can't wait to see where this jornal goes!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
can u pwease write another update. u got the amount of reviews u wanted. Please! :(
niki charvat chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Ooo i love this story. i thought the show was good. I neeed another update.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
That was awsome. Not my fav. chapter though?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was kool! :)
Shannon chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Um can you please update? I am an active reader and this is by far my favorite fanfic. I NEED to know what happens next, so I you could take time to just please write a new chapter, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2012