Reviews for A Scion in Creation
Anon chapter 1 . 2/20
I take it by the way these stories of Shelia jump around that she is your character in a Scion game.
EpicQuest chapter 2 . 2/18
I be not familiar with Exalted, so I am unclear on how the gods reproduce. But aren't Shiela and Tien Yu both female? How did they have a kid?
EpicQuest chapter 1 . 1/20
Lots of writing material and fun to read!
Uriel7 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
After rereading this again, I just wanted to comment on what an awesome job you did portraying the Sidereal Great Curse.
andres.mullerbeck chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
very much of the awesome!
looking forward to reading of Shelinaria's future adventures
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Intriguing, in every sense of the expression.
Narsil chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Well, *that* burned off a good-sized chunk of my Sunday, everything to date in one sitting for a setting I know nothing about. A lot of fun, from beginning to end.
maleficus-lupus chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
*blinks* Well, this is interesting.
Destrark chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
yay its updated!
alichi chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Yay, an update!

No idea about Yu-shan politics, looking forward to being educated.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Now this ieresting. A fic where being god-blooded is not so unusual, but to be as powerful as Sheila is without already being a god...yeah, good stuff.
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
This is quite interesting. Will there be any more?
alichi chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
One of the most interesting Scion-fics you got. Looking forward to more of this.
Peanuckle chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Pretty interesting to see Scion and Exalted crossed over considering how similar they are. Since the 2nd circle demon was "close in power" to Sheila, I'd measure her essence rating at about 4 or 5? I'd be interested in seeing a fight between her and a celestial exalt of similar power. Perhaps an Abyssal trying to kill her, or maybe an Infernal trying to convince her to go Akuma?

I definitely think that Kejak dun goofed attacking Lookshy. While he may personally be powerful enough to wreck some serious shit, his army got toasted. Sheila's been busy upgrading their gear, though I imagine she'd be shocked to see the Realm Defense Grid.
Alrissa chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Niiiice. I'm using aspects of this for my games