Reviews for Not Just Anyone
ilovefinn chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
its definiately one of my favourite stories out there if not favourite. . i just loved it! your an excellent writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Really great!
dinosandcake chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Um best one shot ever
CosInAus chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Really enjoyed this. Nicely written :)
luafontes chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
one of the best one-shot I've ever read! I loved it!
mrs.gleelover12 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
AMAZING! You kept building up that moment when they would be together. Loved the smut ;), and LOVED the mini epilouge. GREAT job! D
TeamManHands chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aw! My heart kinda broke a little whenever Finn tried to get her to be with him and she would just reject him, and I still feel like Rachel wasn't very into him at all, but in the end, I think you can tell that she does love him. This was good. It was a bit sad - on some parts - but it was really good.
sourilove chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Definetly one of the most beautiful one shot!
GeekyGleek chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I'm glad they got married and had a family. What I'm confused about thins is what exactly was the reason Rachel kept saying a relationship between them wasn't right, what wasn't right about it and what didn't Rachel ever want to have a conversation with Finn? The only explanation she gave him when they were in college was because she was a music major and she needed to be with someone else who was a music major, that made seemed like society frowned upon two people having different majors being in a relationship. Also exactly how long was it after college that Finn went to find Rachel again since she was already living with Jesse and about to get married? It was cute, but just don't see what was so wrong about their relationship.
Sammyantha-Stump chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
thank you it was brilliant to read :)
kingfalchuk chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I just have to !

I didn't even know you'd posted this but wow did I fangirl when I saw it.

This story is absolutely freaking perfect Nenne. I was hooked after reading the first part. Wow. I am actually speechless. You are fabulous. And I'm basically 100% sure that this is my favorite thing you've ever written. Oh my gosh.

Definitely worth the wait. :)
hudberry chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow, this was really good! I'm glad they got together in the end :)
TrixieSparkleFirecracker chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
love love love, such an amazing story
leggylea chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
all of your stories are amazing! this was great, sooooo good! :)
noro chapter 1 . 6/15/2012