Reviews for Fate's Legacy
Akiyo-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I've really enjoyed this chapter and I really find this story interesting And I really love your other fanfics too, but this is a reviwe for this one, so I won't go so specific on that XD

I can't wait for the next chapter! v
Jon Voris chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Please, *PRETTY, PRETTY, PLEASE* Update *SOON*
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
really good. please update soon! :D
The Queen of Water chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Cool, I will wait for ch 2.
Gamermon chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Update soon! I do agree though that you did put too many scenes in this first chapter but I still liked it.
Starowner chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hey Kaito! I think this is gonna turn out to be a great fic, I can't wait for more! Update soon xx
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hi! Long time no seen...

Oh, well. I like cold Kouichi a lot so make him as douche as you want...As long as he snaps out of it later(it doesn't matter when this later is)I feel sorry for him. It is not easy to move on besides it depends on the relationship someone has with a lost beloved one to determine his emotions and reactions even after five months. Kouji had died and he couldn't do anything back them to help him. Partially of regret and self-blaming, he tends to push people away.

I wonder if all the characters (OCs) you brought are going to be importance in this story. The summary mentioned another new warrior which I assume to be Katsuharu so the rest are just helping characters(plot devices)
Chihaya-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
The girls remind me of my OC Kira and her friends. They think Koichi is a jerk or an idiot. Well in my story Koichi is way too argumentive so he always shouts back. I am still working on my story Digimon Frontier 02 Digimon Quest. I actually like this story so much!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I feel kind of bad for saying this, but you've got way too much going on in this chapter. Emphasis on the "way". Scenes are changing super fast - without dividers I may add - and ultimately, you've thrown us (or me) into something that, even after reading ACD, doesn't really connect. I'd say five months is a little pushing it; takes out a little of the dramatic intensity and he would most likely would have gotten past the five stages by now. It sounds like he's still up to 2 or 3. I'm also not sure it's such a good idea to throw so many new characters in at once; it really doesn't help with the connectivity and all the scenes get somewhat...lost. In my opinion, you should split this into at least two chapters and flesh out some of the interactions more. Like having that girl/Koichi scene from Koichi's perspective, telling us a little more about what happened before (unless you're hiding something) etc. Truth be told, you've got a lot here, but nothing that really wants me to continue reading.

Koichi being cold is fine by me. Makes things interesting, but I don't think he's so inclined to mince words so that long sentence amidst all the "nos" was a little unexpected. Why is he at the same school as Takuya anyway?

And that's my not-so-triumphant return to digimon fanfiction...
SoulNinjas chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
the one talking to katsuharu is kouji isn't it? man kouichi is such a jerk and that is putting it mildly. kouji needs to come back and knock him out of that depression. update soon though cause i'm sure everyone's reactions are going to be interesting.