Reviews for I Was Just a Boy
Sakura Zuzumiya chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
konbawa :-) hajimemashite
i like your story please update soon and more
hehehe...
actualy i don't really like ayanami chara,but when i read your story i become like him and hhyuga of course i love pairing them :-)
Lirara xox chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
lol xD it was awesome
Teika Vertrag chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
My my, What a cute
xFlowersofDarkx chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Lol! Cool fanfic! I hope to see more updates!

xFlowersofDarkx
RisingWarrior chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
this idea is super, i would really like to know why Hyuugas sentence was cut off, please continue soon :)
Toki chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Wow,The Story is wonderful I hope this is I love it
BTW when is the next chapter coming out?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Sounds interesting, update soon please!
WingsOfDazzle chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Okay, Hyuuga is going to be an interesting friend. Their first conversation leads to that, they will proble lead to be a scary double team. .
Muzuki-chan chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
BWAHAHAHAHA XD
Hyuuga finally shows up, and thats just hilarious on how the teachers just glare at him and tell him he's lucky he wasn't kicked out yet. hmmm i wonder what Hyuuga's past is?
Ne ne Ayanami has a sense of justice :) thats so nice of him to befriend hyuuga lol
Paper-Knights chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Hm... Good, but your Beta-reader could be changed, or improve on the quality of his/her work.
I do like this chapter though, and please, update soon!
ThorongilAnime
WingsOfDazzle chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Always love your fight sences, you can just see the way every one is moving. All the motion is there. Though I would think there are other ways of noting how emotionally distant he is. But the cantrol in some of the things he says with his will power and focus are quite well off with out the emotional distraction, I like how those were brought out the his personality less up front.

My opinion is I like the story cant wait to read more .
readitandmeep chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Interessstinnggg Congrats on starting your first 07-ghost fic! I haven't seen anything like this, very original!

"Don't worry there is a reason for Ayanami's weak temperament and his lack of emotions."

Hmmm.. I wonder what it could be..

Can't wait for the next chapters! And with all due respect, I agree with ThorongilAnime. You could do with a beta-reader. But still, your writing style is good!

Update soon, and may cookies and cheesecake be with you Meep! :3
Paper-Knights chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
-hm-

A good start, but you will need to find a beta-reader.

Your grammar and spelling is alright, and it can be better, but I like the flow of the story. -grin-

You could also make your paragraphs a bit smaller, and in less sized chunks of text.

To me, it seems as though the story is progressing a little too quickly, and you could certainly slow it down a little.

Still, I adore Ayanami/Verloren fanfics, so flames won't be coming your way for a long time.

Please do update this fic soon, and find a Beta,

ThorongilAnime

P.S Mystik-dawn is one of the best Beta's in the 07-Ghost category. -nods fervently-

I don't blame you if you don't want to find a Beta though, as they usually just take over all of the work themselves. (E.g, they will completely change your plot, and you'll end up having nothing to do but to write up a prototype chapter and send it for them to change)

P.P.S Welcome to the 07-Ghost section! Also, have a free virtual cookie for writing in the Ayanami category!
Muzuki-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
awww how could you end there? this was really fascinating and mostly how you describe how smart ayanami is. hmmm i wonder if he meets hyuuga-san in the next following chapters? oh well i shall wait and see, i hope you update soon!