Reviews for Never Give Up
TJP123 chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
I loved this and hope you continue to contribute to the community
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
Is this really a copy of the Black Hand pain stories. Cause of it is, I will firebomb Du Weldenvarden.
StormRider974 chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
This story is really awesome, why did you stop ? I've read many stories in which Eragon gets captured, but this is one of the few were the action and its consequences are actually plausible. This is really a great story and it would be wonderful if you resumed it
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I heard Paolini MIGHT make a sequel to inheritance.
Which SHOULD b set 6 months AFTER inheritance.
Also i think the fifth book MUST end with Eragon AND Murtagh BOTH TRAINING THE FUTURE RIDERS.

1) The first reason is in the books ALMOST all Murtagh's ENTIRE life has been MISERABLE
2) At the end of inheritance Eragon invites him to help with the riders, is VERY SAD he leaves
AND I LOVE the idea of the VERY FINAL END UNITING BOTH BROTHERS (MAYBE Roran too)
SIDE BY SIDE FOREVER!
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
You should continue this. You've done a great job describing everyone's emotions and I love the emerald hatchling he's so cute but still has that awesome dragon spunk to him. And them knowing the ancient language word? Plot twist! I love it please update!
FEVA chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
Soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood !
Please hurry up with the next one !
Aimpressedreader chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
With the name eragon can remove the curse that stopped him removing the branding so now he can remove it coulda please include this in the story it may lighten the mood but yeah this is a great story I especially love how happy thorn is :) please update soon
Impressed-two legged-roundears- reviewer-reader-man
Ky111 chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Great chapter and I like how Thorn has a nickname for Murtagh which is similar but different from what Saphira calls Eragon. Looking forward to what will happen next.

Until then.
Daughter of the Cedar chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
This chapter was actually really good. Not boring.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
What a wonderful chapter!
So full of lively conversation... So full of heartfelt emotion... So full of hope...
I heartily approve.
ShadeDarkHeart chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
wonderfull story still

gotta ask what is the pairing in this story i can't seem to tell yet
Daughter of the Cedar chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
It's ok. I don't mind the wait. I have over 170 other stories to read. And yes, I'm following over 170 stories. I'm weird. Get over it
Leopardsky chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
:O these situations really aren't good for Eragon's mental state. awesome story, honestly. I'm not just saying that either. You didn't hesitate to torture Eragon, to kill Roran, and that makes you a strong author :)
Leopardsky chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
*cue shocked voice* you. Killed. Roran?! :O
Restrained.Freedom chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Wow... That was intense... and tender... and growthful... and healing... and it was a relief.
As sad as I was over the death of Roran, that is how grateful to see Eragon progressing towards peace.
Great chapter.