Reviews for Sunkissed Metamorphasis
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Too cute can't wait to read the rest :)
GoodTimes chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow! Can I just say EPIC! I am IN LOVE with this story! Loving the Tandre, loving the plot, loving the story! Definitely one of the FEW well written stories on this website. Please update this! Please finish this! I need more of your writing, particularly in the Tandre field. Youre a definite talent my friend. Keep it up!
jjohnson612 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I've read this like 5 times and just realized that I have yet to review.

AMAZING. I enjoyed how you incorporated some "chaos" that was happening around them; Trina and Robbie arguing, Cat complaining, crowds of people at the club and theme park, but here's Andre and Tori almost oblivious to what's going on around b/c they're too busy being distracted by each other. I love the "silent affection" (as I call it) they show towards one another. It's not extremely visible, like there isn't any heavy PDA, but the soft touches (the holding hands, lacing of the fingers) and the looks they give each other speaks volumes that just touches my heart! I can't really tell but are they dating or is this the attraction phase of their relationship where they realize some feelings between each other and are just testing the waters?

I hope you plan to continue this in the near future. I like your writing style, and this story has some much tell and a lot of potential. Plus, there are not many Tandre stories, or least there aren't many well-written and interesting Tandre stories, and I know this one can make the elite list of awesome Tandre fics!

P.s. I love reading your reviews from the Tandre story "Won't Give Up." Your enthusiasm is lovely and contagious. Like you, I'm in love with the story!

Take care!
Arianna chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love it:))
xo, Ari
In Love With Technology chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Omg. This is cute!& updaaatttteeee! Lol
GinnyBloomPotter chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Tommy and Kim definatly. That whole Tommy and kat thing was just messed up! Tommy and Kim were a WAY better couple!

Okay moving on...

Great job and I really want to read more. The way you bring out Tori and andres relationship is excellent.
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
OMG! You have no idea how happy I am that you ship these two! This was SO awesome. The way you did everyone was so in character they would totally go to those places and do those things. The Power Rangers mentioning made laugh so hard! But Tandre parts were of course my fave :) As the title says, love the metamorphasis and can't wait for the next one! LOVE XD
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
So yeah I definitely enjoyed reading this so much. So I hope you update soon cause I can't wait to see what happens next.