Reviews for Jagged
Sarah Heinrichs chapter 9 . 1/3/2018
Sad
Caity chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
The ending is soo good , you should be a writer when you grow up!
I-luv-Oreos chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Loved it! It was so sweet, except for the part about Jem :'( nice job though:)
Lele-the-Greek-Geek chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
.. I teared up a bit... Jem... DX

This was great and awesome and... well you get it :D I hope to see more from you! Great story.

-lele
devikaa chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Oh my, that was a fabulous ending. Your story is amazing! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
IT IS SO HARD NOT TO LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
But it is kind of annoying when you use 'too' instead of 'to' . 'Too' is used to describe the amount of something you have, or if two people share the same things. Here's some examples: "She was cold too." and "I have too much."
WillHerondale chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
YES I LOVE IT MY DARLING PARABATAI! I HAVE TO SAY, IT IS A GORGEOUS STORY AND I LOVE HOW WILL AND TESSA END. I WANT A SEQUEL! I WANT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT ELI AND HIS UM, I HOPE YOU PUT IT IN THERE-LOVELIFE. IF YOU DO HOWEVER, YOU MUST REMEMBER MANDARIN DOES NOT COME NATURALLY FOR SOMEONE, EVEN IF IT IS A CARSTQIRS
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
thank you so much for making George his middle name. Eli George Cerstairs, I like how that sounds
Beati Bellacosi chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
I would love a sequel to this, it is quite fantastic. :)

*Cough Cough*

So yes, sequel, if you don't mind :)
Aggele Mou chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Sequel :) Beautiful even though i am Team Jem but still I rlly liked this ending cause it was like she loved and would always love jem more but Will, she would learn to love as much, u kno?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I knew it! You should so make Jem come back to life at the end...
JensPen chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Awwwww...3 That was really good. I love how she still ended up with will, but didn't leave Jem. :'( Too bad it's over.
Aveire chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
/3 Oh gosh. THe ending but heartbreaking but amazing! Good job (:
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Thank god it's not Mortman's. For the babys name, if you weren't planing to name it James, since we can assume that both Will and Jem father at least one son in thier lives I sometimes try to think up what they might have named them. The name I came up with for Jem's son is George, becausse in the books he is always playing music by George Telemann. The one I thought of for Will's son is Edger, like Edger Allen Poe, who would have gotton along fabulessly with the Heriondales. You have my permission to use either of these names if you choose. If you don't want to though thats fine.
Rasf chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
?
Clone!
:O
...little Jems!
:D

and SICKNESSSSSSSSSSS! I LOVED IT!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »