Reviews for Jagged
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
... Please continue as soon as posible... I am sad but i hope for will to meet tessa and for them to tell each other everything and then they can cry in the comfort of each others arms...sorry i go really wierd when i am sad - but it is a good thing, it means i thoroughly enjoyed it:)
I'm a Muppet of a girl chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Ooh intense story! I like it a lot! Aww they took your other ID story off? I really liked that one! :(
adamantina-lj chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I quite liked this chapter, except for some mistakes (some 'to's written like 'too's).
I didn't expect Jem to die, and he's my favourite character, so sad :(
Oh, and I think you should have written 'Ave atque vale' instead of just 'Vale', because that's what Shadowhunters say when one of them dies, according to Cassandra Clare.
But I truly like this story and can't wait to see what happens next!

Bamby
dillydip248 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
awwwww so much sadness!
firemagic1232 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
How could you kill henry and jem? Even do, it was a great chapter! Lets see how tessa reacts :) please update soon
Rasf chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Of course Clone! .
I like how she was all polite xD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
You are one of the best writers I have ever read. Besides the author that wrote Wanted, you are the best. Poor Tessa. I love how you wrote the...grabby scenes,but didnt make them too graphic. The chapters are the perfect length. I hope you update soon. Cant wait to see more chapters. oh,who are you making Tessa be with Jem or Will? I am personally a Jem fan. I hope Jem will be okay. P.S. I like the pairing of Cecily and Gabriel. Eve though Im not a huge fan of Gabriel. Maybe he will become a beter person.
Aggele Mou chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
More Tessa Jem and WIll! Thats my favorite partz of ur story!
Naattnaatt chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
My god. Jem! Tessa! This is by far on of the best fanfictions I have ever read! It makes me want to cry for jem, kill mortmain, love Gabriel-shiver- and feel bad for cecily! I need more! This is pure wonderfulness!

Keep writing!
fabia.gaffar chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Omg I need to read more ur so good I love it :) :)
Aggele Mou chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I cant believe those stupid people took of that facebook thing I loved that story. I hate people who do that... Anyways I loved this story although I guess I just like this cool love square you have going with jem mortmain and tessa I just luv thia plz dont ever quit writing! Your writing is so mature and itz really good.
Rasf chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Clone, I demand that you post the next chapter ;D hahaha pwease!...wait...that's not a demand...hmmm...so...POST IT! ;D
Rasf chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
:OOOOO

C-Charlotte...W-Will...J-J-J-JEMMMM!

D:
Aggele Mou chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Please, please, please, please make another one these were just utterly amazing lol 3
devikaa chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Great chapter! Really loved the protectiveness that Jem and Will had over Tessa. Stupid Mortmain. x(
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »