Reviews for Something Old, Something New
pinkyridz chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I have just discovered this story and am really enjoying it so far, thank you x
BillieBog chapter 23 . 6/15/2009
This is great. I just found it and am loving it. Hope to see a new chapter soon.

Barranca chapter 23 . 7/25/2008
I know that this story was posted ages ago and it has been more than 5 years from the last update, but I wanted to leave a comment to say that I enjoyed reading this. Compellingly fast paced and with nicely developed characters. SG1 universe is grateful material :) Maybe it's even better that you have not put down whether Carter will remain on Earth or not, as now we can hope for the desired solution.
remerkaba chapter 23 . 5/22/2008
Ok I know after all this time that chances are your probably not finishing this story, but its really good and different. I'd love to see more.
Stab594 chapter 23 . 11/24/2007
Good story, keep it up. I'm adding it to my favorites for now.
Stab594 chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Ok, not a full review, gonna wait til I finish what you have written, but one HUGE correction. Its not "Te'alc" its "Teal'c". This makes me twitch everytime I read it, and so I may not even make it to the end of the story, and its stuff like this that can kill a story's popularity.
numom1 chapter 23 . 9/15/2007
Just finished reading all the chapters and I really enjoyed them. It's an interesting twist - having John Carter join SG1. I'm hoping you come back and finish this story someday as I would love to read the ending.
chiclete chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Please continue the story... :(
scottiedog chapter 23 . 7/6/2007
I know that is has been 3 years since you wrote this last chapter but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind finishing this story. It is really good!
Dugleik chapter 23 . 6/28/2007
I like it
Anime-Ronin chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
chiclete chapter 23 . 2/1/2007
Very good story... no more updates? What a shame! (
Banner chapter 23 . 10/26/2006
I just found this story, and I spent the afternoon and evening reading it straight through. You've really gotten at the characterizations - they are a delight.
everlovin chapter 23 . 6/6/2006
Ok, so I just found the story. Loving it. Are you going to finish it? Please do so. Whenever you have the time that is.

JeanB chapter 23 . 8/17/2005
Hi Victoria May!

A very interesting Crossover, why didn't cou continue? I quite liked Kenric and would have loved to see the reaction - if any - from Carters grandparents. *sighs* Oh well, maybe you'll continue some time, one can still hope...

cu, JeanB :)