Reviews for Drowning Sorrows
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 6/7
I love the Rogues and KF's relationship! It's so fun, I am gonna LOVE it when I write about them.
tree1138 chapter 1 . 5/13
This is great, love seeing the Rogues as family. Late to the YJ fandom, but better late than never.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 4/4
This fic was wonderful. I love how Cold calls all three of them his kids, and I love the idea of them all being friends at school.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I was really mad at the Team too! Wally didn't 'almost' drown. He was unconscious, floating face-down drowned! He made the joke, and then the Team just completely blew it off, even though it was bad enough the M'gann had to resuscitate him. I'm glad that I got some quality Wally friendship TLC.
Bethie2011 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Good story! loved it... although now I am wondering what Flash's response to Wally nearly dying was. I doubt he'd been okay with it... or how the team reacted because that is just not in the flash family.
But anyway loved the story.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I wish you wrote one where the (slightly apathetic) Team finds out that Wally goes to his villians for comfort and they're all guilty and jealous.
Dacergirl369 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Aw, that was really cute! I remember saying to my sister that everyone was so totally chilled about the fact WALLY JUST FREAKING DROWNED AND they were all just really okay, like they never even said anything about it. If it was me I would be pretty freaked:) but yeah, great story!
bat-tron chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Ahh, I love the whole Rogue and Kid Flash family idea! And I was super surprised to see everyone brush Wally's drowning off like it was no big deal! So this really made me happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Only If chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was perfect.
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I like it!
Hartley and James and Wally, weirdest concoctions of friendships every- er- concocted! Huh, wonder what'd they'd all be like as adults?
O_O Oh my gosh, wonder how they took his retirment and eventual DEATH? Did they even find out? They must have when they saw Bart running around in the costume! OH MY GOSH!

Can you write a fic on that? Yes? No? Negatory? Right away? Like right now?

;P
Avaloniex chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love this. Thank you.
monkeygirl77 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
this is really funny! I love the reactions!