Reviews for Drowning Sorrows
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I was really mad at the Team too! Wally didn't 'almost' drown. He was unconscious, floating face-down drowned! He made the joke, and then the Team just completely blew it off, even though it was bad enough the M'gann had to resuscitate him. I'm glad that I got some quality Wally friendship TLC.
Bethie2011 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Good story! loved it... although now I am wondering what Flash's response to Wally nearly dying was. I doubt he'd been okay with it... or how the team reacted because that is just not in the flash family.
But anyway loved the story.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I wish you wrote one where the (slightly apathetic) Team finds out that Wally goes to his villians for comfort and they're all guilty and jealous.
Dacergirl369 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Aw, that was really cute! I remember saying to my sister that everyone was so totally chilled about the fact WALLY JUST FREAKING DROWNED AND they were all just really okay, like they never even said anything about it. If it was me I would be pretty freaked:) but yeah, great story!
bat-tron chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Ahh, I love the whole Rogue and Kid Flash family idea! And I was super surprised to see everyone brush Wally's drowning off like it was no big deal! So this really made me happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Only If chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was perfect.
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I like it!
Hartley and James and Wally, weirdest concoctions of friendships every- er- concocted! Huh, wonder what'd they'd all be like as adults?
O_O Oh my gosh, wonder how they took his retirment and eventual DEATH? Did they even find out? They must have when they saw Bart running around in the costume! OH MY GOSH!

Can you write a fic on that? Yes? No? Negatory? Right away? Like right now?

;P
Avaloniex chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love this. Thank you.
monkeygirl77 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
this is really funny! I love the reactions!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
HHEHE LOVE IT! XD
8ami chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was a great last line. Awesome story. I was looking forward to some follow up on his drowning in the show and never hot it. Glad to find it here!
KottaKitty chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
dude! this is soooo brilliant! :D i love it when the rouges are protective and when i saw infiltrator and no one in the team cared about wally droning i was really sad D: thank you so much for writing this3