Reviews for Not a Good Year to be an Omega
missauthor13 chapter 22 . 5/20
Hi, I really REALLY love this story. Conner is an amazing character. I was wondering if you could try an easy going chapter? I mean it is insanely impressive that you can keep up with the complications in the story. And I know that this is the way that every episode is, however sometimes a break is easy on the reader. Maybe try a hurt comfort chapter with some romance? I'm really sorry if you were offended, I don't want to try and tell you how to write your story or anything, but just a thought. Thx
ssooo chapter 22 . 5/8
I'M OBSESSED THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD

and I knew Isaac would have feelings for Conner. omg it was so obvious wkcjamcjskcbj aaaahhhhhhh hope you update soon ! :)
Mariquia chapter 22 . 4/29
oh my god!
it is so good! i really love your story!
maybe there could be a bit more stydia in it? but maybe it is more suitable when she's all banshee...
though i would really like to see them being best friends!
oh and please don't make isaac that tortured by his feelings for Conner, I can't stand him being sad, he is such a cute puppy 3 ( i'm not weird, it is just the truth :DD )
hope that i can read the next chapter soon xx
FriendsWithTheMonster chapter 22 . 4/20
I was always a huge fan of this story and I think I might've found it once it was all written, so I apologize for not reviewing until now.

This is absolutely one of my favourite Derek/OC stories, now, that being said, PLEASE don't do anything to Isaac and I'd really love it if you keep it as a Derek/OC and not a Derek/OC/Isaac triangle story.

I love this fic though and I look forward to the next installment
cherie2 chapter 21 . 2/11
This is, by far, the best tw fanfic on this site. It's well written with a fast moving original plot. The best part is how you keep everyone in character which really hasn't been done well in other stories I have read. Please, please update! :)
EMERGENCY chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
You can't leave us hanging like this!
This is probably the BEST Derek x OC story out there and we're right in the thick of it!
ARRRGHHH I WANT MORE!
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Where u at girl? This story needs to be updated.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
The ship name "donner" at the beginning made me laugh because it's an turkish food. It also made me very hungry.
Regin chapter 21 . 9/6/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update soon!
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I AM SO ! ABOUT HER BEING THE KANIMA MASTER I NEED MORE but please do take your time :) ALSO THANK YOU FOR WRITING AN AMAZING STORY OH MY GOD!
thecruelworldwelivein chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! :(
Rascal chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I'll have my chance to win him over later..
Lol. Girl after my own heart.
Rascal chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
I love your Derek!
You put such care into making sure he's in character and not acting like a Lary Stu!
It makes your work really shine!
Connor is bloody amazing!
I hope her and Allison get along. They both are bosses!
She's a werewolf? Yippee!
MaybeRun chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
This is awesome! I'm gonna level with you, I was kinda scared that this was gonna be a cliche kind of 'Lone wolf instantly attracts man and the plot takes a backseat' kinda thing, but you are an awesome writer and this is probably the best TW story I've read so far! Connor is such an awesome relateable character, and you've written Derek so well even though he's so difficult to keep ic. Thank you so much for posting this! It's been so much fun to read. I'll be waiting for updates! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 1/13/2014