Reviews for Colliding Collapse
Chyrstis chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Seeing Jayden and his sister reconcile, or at least work their way towards a proper reconciliation was pretty darn heartwarming. She's also a pretty lively character on her own, so it's a shame that she has to leave just when the case is picking back up.

Also, it looks like more cooperation's in store for this motley crew. Charlie's a little too good at being the peacekeeper, so Jayden owes him big time.

...Now I'm worried as to who you're referring to! Yikes. D:
Chyrstis chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
There are a ton of things to work with over in DC with Jayden, and this is looking to be an interesting case! Everything I know about snipers I learned from bad action films, so you know much more than I do in that area. :D

I love how you're highlighting Jayden's problems when it comes to connecting and interacting with other people. It pops up a bit in the game, but here you see it firsthand. The issue here is whether or not that problem will eventually drive the few people he does talk to away (like Charlie). And ARI/tripto is certainly not helping there at all.

You've got a good set of OCs working here so far too! I have been wondering what exactly blew up between Norman and Jaime to make him so angry, but that's going to have to wait until the next chapter.

I also caught a few grammatical errors and typos in the past few chapters, but they didn't throw me out of the story. They always manage to sneak in even if we check things thoroughly, don't they? Can't wait to see what's coming up next!
It is What it iz chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
So far its really good. I cant wait till theirs more!
netherlady chapter 1 . 6/15/2012