Reviews for Well, why not?
kyuumihaira chapter 2 . 3/11
Loved it! Super funny and super cute!
Voluptuous chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Awesome! hot and smutty! I liked it :P
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Well this was an interesting read :)
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well I guess it could of been a longer lemon :P Good job besides the errors.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great (-/-) I think Imma pass out now
Shadowdarts24 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Ok I found your story lol I forgot to add it to my favorites. I happy you made the second part it did answer alot of my questions from the last chapter, I enjoyed it and I am kinda sad it was only two chapters but it was good and I hope to see more of your stories.

THANKS

Darts_
anime-lover890 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Aww a wonderful sweet chapter, I felt that the plot and the characters were very well done so thanks for uploading this story _
DragonFear chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Ah, love the explanation part of Ichigo being a Half-demon and how he had to become a Full-demon. So who better than Grimmjow to be able to make that come to life. Arigato me author it was a real pleasure reading ya story.
DragonFear chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I liked it so far in the beginning though I was kinda confused but then ya rescued the day by adding Grimmi into the clearing later on so loved it I'd recommend ya to one of my friends if they asked for a good short GrimmiIchi yaoi story. XD
ravenoftime chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Man I love you. Yaoi in the first and second chapters. Your an author after my own heart. If there's yaoi in the next you've won it.
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Pantera's Grimm's father? That's a new one. Love the story by the way.
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
this was great but i want it to keep going. make Ichigo preggers X)
Loreto W chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Awwwwww that was so good, nice and cute! You updated so fast! And it was worthy! Thank you a lot for the explanations and for this great chapter! I really enjoyed your story it was good! Specially because it was Grimmichi! Thank to you for even writing this! You don't have to be grateful with us! We are the only ones who should say thanks!
Lightmare chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
ausome fic, in the first one at the monster cock bit I had the biggist giggle fit of life keep doing what your doing.
skyglazingMaro chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
hmm that is an interesting explanation and Yay GimmIchi action.