Reviews for Completely Contrived OneShot 7: Stranded
PKPineappleKingPK chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Gawwww ugh adorable
d1x1lady chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
So glad they worked things out! Fantastic story. You know how to keep things interesting. :-)
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Ahh...what a *thatithfacthory* ending! ;) I can barely wait for the next installment, which I'm sure will be just as entertaining.
hfce chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Oh man those two are fire. I love it. She was mean but like she says she will make it up to him. Ok I am ready for the next adventure. LOL!
Lawson227 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Bravo! Lovely ending and brilliant job weaving the Marlowe moments into a really plausible reasoning for Juliet's actions and behaviors, both on the show proper and in the fic.

For a contrived little Not!One-Shot, absolutely wonderful.

And yeah... military garters or not, Carlton, Carlton, Carlton...
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh nicely, nicely done!

And see? Your brain isn't broken! It's in fabulous working order and came up with a lovely Not!One-Shot.

Poor Carlton- Juliet's got some big time 'splainin' to do and I'm sure it'll be LOVELY. Can't wait for part two of the Not!One Shot.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ooh! Now I'm totally tickety-boo for the weekend, because I *know* there'll be a chapter two soon! ::pokes Loafer with a stick:: I love aggravated and bewildered Carlton (who does it better?) and Juliet admitting to herself that Shawn is just not worth all the *effort* required and...finally Making Her Move on our Celtic Wonder and...and...yay!