Reviews for The House of Elendil
Ari989 chapter 22 . 10/4
Good chapter! It made for a nice interlude from the main events of Westeros and hints at the coming threats from the east. It also serves as a good reminder that the Numenoreans are a little TOO good a people. Like a fairy tale version of what a medieval peoples "should" be like. What's more, they're proud of that fact and simultaneously unaware that this is an unusual way of being. It makes me wonder how they'd cope if the world around them started advancing beyond the medieval era, as unlikely that may seem for the world of Westeros. Thanks for the update!
Enigma infinite chapter 22 . 10/1
This is what I would call a great fic! No crossover of its kind is this good!
lazylegionspark chapter 22 . 9/29
So we return to Gondor to see what she has been doing in the meantime.

Things are going to get worse. That is all I got from this.
What we have witnessed is nothing to what has yet to come.
Anarions gonna be PISSED when he realizes what happened to his son.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 22 . 9/29
This is getting so fucking ominous. You're going to do something absolutely terrible, aren't you?
Jouaint chapter 22 . 9/29
Great chapter.
OMAC001 chapter 21 . 9/18
Looks like Tywin's plan is hitting some snags! Will Ned still die? And how will Daenys' trip to Umbar turn out?
mpowers045 chapter 21 . 9/16
iyaerP chapter 21 . 9/11
This chapter was a thing of Beauty. The tapestry of words that you wove brought a tear to my eye and a grin to my face to read the events as you told them.
Ari989 chapter 21 . 9/10
That was an excellent chapter! Seeing The Mountain put down for good was extremely satisfying, but my favorite parts by far were the ones that allowed us a look into Isildur's psyche. For all that he's a "good guy" in this setting and capable of feeling sorry for all the death and destruction that his actions cause, he's still a Westerosi noble at heart, one who cannot see any other answer to lawbreaking and war but more violence and destruction, or "justice" as he'd call it. The dream where he met his grandfather though did get me thinking, is this something that's always been part of his and his people's character, or has he and they grown to become this after centuries in Westeros? For some reason I like the idea that the land and people of Westeros has changed the Numenorians more than they have changed it. Thanks for the update!
SpawnofAnarion chapter 21 . 9/5
Definitely the best game of thrones crossover out there. Amazing writing! Keep up the good work!
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 21 . 9/5
Long Live Isildur! The Troll is dead!
MarshalofMontival chapter 21 . 9/4
Tywin is not going to take this well. Am I the only one imagining him looking on Clegane's corpse, losing control for one moment and yelling, "You had one job, dog! ONE JOB!"?

And I will bet my last dollar that the wrath of Gondor will be swift and terrible. Leaving aside the blood already spilled, the Westerlands will have to be crushed quickly in order for Gondor to turn it's full attention on Umbar and the forces of Sauron.
Omnistar chapter 21 . 9/4
Another amazing chapter! I wonder what Tywin's response will be to such a loss and how Isildur will react to hearing of the news of Robert and his son's deaths. Please, continue writing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Zanondalf1992 chapter 21 . 9/3
awesome fight scene. Can't wait to see more