Reviews for The House of Elendil
Meester Lee chapter 23 . 5/22
Somewhere over the measureless miles of the sea, Umbar was waiting, the Great King was waiting, her brother was waiting...And somewhere in the here-and-now your fans are waiting and wanting more of your fine opus. We hope you find the time, the inspiration, and a suitable work platform to write more of your fine work.
gg chapter 14 . 5/17
Rip baristan selmy honorable knight ,rip Robert baratheon old warrior loving father and bad husband!
gg chapter 12 . 5/17
lol Elendil even old fought sauron and with the help of Gil-Galad defeat him ,Isildur only finished the job
FuZzvKiNgZz chapter 1 . 5/17
"Guest chapter 23 . Apr 14
Why did u bring the Dark NĂºmenor or the Dark Lord, even didn't continued the story of Jon Snow at the Wall."

The fuck does this mean!?
Yahul Wagoni chapter 23 . 5/17
When might we hope for another chapter. This has been a pleasure to read. Excellent work!
Why the hell did Ser Barristan had to die like that?
Ymere chapter 2 . 3/22
There is true brilliance in this chapter but how much only came when "Strider" introduced himself as such. Aragorn still exist and he still comes to be with horse lords for a time. That was masterful on a level very rarely seen. The whole thing came together like a painting viewed from up close then sweeping outwards nice at first but when you let yourself see it all you realize it is more than you thought. I usually only review a story the first time when I have caught up but this was so well done that had to stop and review
ithros falasson chapter 23 . 3/20
I hope you can continue this story once the new season comes out. I'm loving how true you are the way the Tolkien folk act and speak.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 3/12
This story is amazing I hope that you haven't given up on it and will update soon.
Liber Fatum chapter 23 . 3/11
I really enjoyed your story so far. Hope you haven't given up! I'll be waiting, however long it takes :)
Lyxi chapter 1 . 2/10
I'm not really sure why the Baratheon and Lannister men at arms would be particularly jealous of the Numenoreans' armour. Even if it is sturdier than regular mail most of them would be outfitted in plate which is just about a dozen times better anyway. On top of that none of the Westerosi would actually know that Numenorean steel is of a higher quality, so they wouldn't really rank it better than regular mail.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 2/7
This story is so cool!

The story is unique from other Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings crossovers. It is really cool having the Dunedain in the Game of Thrones world.

Keep up the amazing work! :D
Man I miss this Story, it was sooo awesome, any chance it could return? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Wow, I wish you would update! This is so intriguing - I love the Tolkien virtue-imbued numenoreans imbuing martins more morally ambiguous tale. Lots of fun!
As an obsessive fan of both, I'm longing for more...