Reviews for The House of Elendil
The Sithspawn chapter 23 . 7/9
Excellent story! :)

Loving how the honor of Gondor and 'honor' of Westeros is contrasting :D;)

Loving how the story is coming along :) Hope to read more soon please!

So please update soon! :):):)
CaptainToast321 chapter 9 . 7/3
Kinda losing interest with how the story is turning out. I was reading primarily for the novelty of having a new aspect to the world of GoT. With the ever increasing amount of stuff pulled from LoTR, I find myself becoming more and more bored with the story. Pretty much the only thing keeping me going at this point is the hope for it getting better when the War of the Five Kings starts.
The whole Umbar and the return of the dark lord thing is kinda just ridiculous. It's like 3000-4000 miles between Qarth and Westeros. Magic or not, they are way to far away to be of any real threat. Even today we don't have the ability to project force that far away effectively. It would of been a lot better to simply have expanded on the North more instead of Essos. You could even have made comparisons with The blackgate and the wall. A horde of undead mixed with orcs and all the other monstrosities of Sauron? That would of been WAY more threatening, not to mention more interesting.
CaptainToast321 chapter 7 . 7/3
As interesting as that fight was, I'm pretty sure that once you get knocked from your horse, the joust is over. I've never heard of a you hate to yield thing. It seems to kinda ruin the point of jousting if someone with a sword skill can than force a challenge after he lost.
Asteria25 chapter 23 . 6/27
Just wondering, elves love fair hair, thus I assume Numenorian would love to keep hair long? And when reading Lord of the rings, decent of elven kind don't grow beard right? (I know they ignored that in the film) I suppose they die before they are old enough to grow beard...
Asteria25 chapter 21 . 6/26
Good to see that troll killed
Asteria25 chapter 19 . 6/26
This is so well written and leave me heartbroken. Such is the amazing skill you wrote with and the lore of Edain. When people write crossover, the merging of worlds is usually a big problem but I seen none here. I beg for the apprentice of one elf, if that fits your plan. The valar sent Glorfindiel once, prohapes Numanorien are not forgotten in this foreign world still?
12345678910 chapter 12 . 5/24
Love it so much omg love it hope you update very soon
Aegorm chapter 9 . 4/26
I'll be completely honest and say that I don't like the fact that you included Morgoth in this story. A song of Ice and Fire is already a complicated tale, including the NĂ¹menor will further complicate it.
The war of Five Kings, Danaerys, White Walkers and now Viserys/Morgoth is just too much at once.
I just stumbled onto this, and have loved every second of it. I really hope it's not dead
PrincessArien chapter 12 . 4/22
Tsk, tsk, how sorely you underestimate the men of Numenor Tywin. Mere men they may be, on that count you are right, but mightier men than most of Westeros or Essos will ever see or hope to see. That's always been the Lanisters' largest flaw...pride, and pride *always* goes before the fall. Given that this *is* Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, things aren't going to go swimmingly for the heroes, but at the same time it's all going to be vastly different than it ever was in the books or show to the presence of the Numemorians, however much the Lanisters succeed in all of their treasonous scheming, they're going to come out from it *much* bloodier and with far more setbacks than they would have in canon.
PrincessArien chapter 9 . 4/22
And so the hammer falls, the other shoe drops...whatever your turn of phrase, it has arrived. I knew with this being a crossover with Tolkien's works and the wealth of lore it provides that Elendil and the true Numenorians wouldn't be the only things from Middle-Earth's vast history to show up...I wasn't expecting that however. Quite an interesting little turn of events, Westeros it seems is destined to be beset by the threat of Sauron's forces from across the seas, and the threat of the Other/White Walkers much closer to home...this is a fantastic story thus far, I can't wait to see how you ultimately conclude it :D
PrincessArien chapter 1 . 4/19
The whole Middle-Earth mythos that Tolkien crafted is quite possibly my favorite series of books ever and one of my most enjoyed fictional worlds, so seeing it crossed with Game of Thrones really piqued my interest. And it's off to a promising start already, your writing is very good and the characters have all been enjoyable thus far, I've really enjoyed how you've played Numenorean tradition and culture off of Westeros' tradition and culture. And from what little I actually know about them all the Game of Thrones characters seem to be perfectly in character thus far...naturally Tyrion would be fascinated by the history and lore of Middle-Earth :P I'm looking forward to reading more of this, keep up the good work :D
being villain chapter 19 . 4/10
You have skillfully merged the writing style of both to that.
Loved Aratan's last stand.
But I'm afraid too much plotlines will smother
the story.
Elogost27549 chapter 23 . 3/17
I did not enjoy this story.
Excellent crossover storyline.