Reviews for Tip Your Hand
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Gaaaaah, perfect.
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
You wrote Conrads POV! I am so happy right now! Let me hug you! Ok, so that was beautiful. I just wanna shake Conrad, though, and tell him that Worth is gone for him! Like, burn-the-world-for-him gone for him! Man, poor Worth.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
D'awwwww, nice ending.

And I'm totally with poor Connie here. That first rescue was so underwhelming for him.

But after that whole scare, I'm sure Doc will get his act together some year... ;)
The Great John Smith chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great! Now let's get some other Conrad perspectives please! I personally would like to see his thoughts on the one when Hanna tells him about the bet. Among others.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was delicious! And frustrating! All Conrad and Worth need to do is have an honest chat, but no! Nothing but heaps of doubt and a lot pent up emotions for the both of them. I love your work! Keep it coming!
Kohl chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh this is absolutely perfect! I love Conrad's POV. It's wonderful.

This was a really neat look at his thoughts during all those crazy happenings (and goodness knows that throughout this entire series I've often wondered what his thoughts have been like).
darkbangle chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
D'aww. That ending, so sweet. _ It's nice to see things from Connie's pov, to see what all he thinks of Worth's, erm, advances. I'd really like to read more from his pov in the future.
Cacodaemonia chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Eeee, excitement! I was literally sitting down to start reading all the Apocafics in chronological order when I saw that you'd posted something new. :D So, on with the comment babble...

Hehe, I've got "Beat Still" open in another tab and am sort of jumping back and forth reading the two perspectives together. It's so cool omg!

I love your description of what running water feels like to vampires. Very neat way to put it.

Bahahaha, this is absolute poetry: "...Worth by nature flung around his dickery like a kid throwing balls through neighbors' windows." XD

I'd been wondering what actually happened to Conrad! Wow, that whole falling in the water and drowning part has a great sort of confusing quality to it, like you're fading in and out with Connie. Love it!

Also, "crick!" I helped. :D

Oh no, toolbox. Why does poor Conrad always end up in toolboxes? ;; Oh god, and all the wounds he got from nasty vampire-hurting weapons. It just makes me want to snuggle him and protect him. I like how, for just a second, his vampire nature slips through when he says he's going to escape, but it's quickly stomped on by his human insecurities. I hear ya, Connie. 3

What? "How unnecessarily"-what? Argh, Conrad, you are such an oblivious shit sometimes. Okay, yes, I can see why you'd be pissed about Worth not coming running over - especially since you can't see him well - but, but BUT! *sigh*

Oh man, I guess it's kinda good that Conrad doesn't remember the stabbity-stabbity so well, but it'd be kinda nice if he remembered how desperately Worth was holding on to him while they made their escape.

Typo: "He thought he could probably count on one hand the times in the last year he'd woken up in the light on one hand."

Poor Connie waking up all alone. *sob* Fuck, he is one tough cookie, though. No one but Worth (only secretly, of course) gives him enough credit! Nice sitcom reference, btw. ;)

Wait, what? It's daytime? Oh, okay, it must be late afternoon, like in the Alabama flashback? I see what you did there.

Ack, squeezing through the salt circle sounds awful! I love your description of that, hehe.

Serious BAW: "obscuring everything except Worth's horribly still blue eyes." And this made me laugh: "It lasted probably half of the theoretical eternity that Conrad had been allotted the night he was turned."

Aw, the talk between Hanna and Connie is so sweet, especially how the latter sees Worth and Hanna as sort of father-son and all. So many warm fuzzies. Oh geez, and that last bit, with the little skittering of Worth's heartbeat and Conrad's grudging realizations! It just make me wiggle my toes with happiness. :D
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
. . . huh.

I'm a little disappointed because you didn't do the entire conversations they had, but you gave us a whole lot more detail.

Its intresting that when you write Worth, you get all of your details mostly from what he says and the expressions he sees on people.

But conrad sees and tells detail in the physical sense instead of the mental.

So does that mean that Worth knows people better even if he uses it for evil? And that Conrad just generally has a physical kind of mind? He likes the arts so he notices the details of things instead of people, and when he was doing the whole "Look at this fresco" thing hee wasn't seeing them as people but instead art so he was able to get more from it?

What ever i'm just shooting the breeze, but i really loved the switched POV.

And oh god, when is hanna gonna find out that they're actually a thing now? Cause he teases but he doesn't actually think they'll do it cause they're prides in the way.

God. it should happen in a really tense moment or right after a really tense moment and Hanna just ignores all the dangerous shit to talk about their love life.

or whatever the hell they have.

Also, is the thing between Hanna and Zombie purely Bromance or can we get some actual romance outta them?

Cause nothings immortal, but you sorta understand right?

And drop a house on them all one day where the three others find out that Hanna, cause he's a wizard has as many years tacked onto his life as he can take and that's why he looks so young, because as long as he uses magic he won't age.

So we gotta do something to Worth.

I'm thinking, he actually dies, goes to heaven, is all, "Fuck this shit" makes a deal with either god or satan to go back to earth as long as he . . . what? Never kills again? Does good deeds? Never tells anyone whats waiting for them?

And he would probably have wings. Defiantly. They would either be as pristin as shit or really grudgy. And they could either come in and out or just sit there all the time.

Or he could be something totally diffrent! some oobscure creature, or a ghost or maybe . . . just and immortal human? OHH OOOOOHHH!

THE GODSTONE! Hells yes, he gets the god stone jammed in his dead body and it brings him back, completly healed.

Completely, no scars or nothing, and no one knows what the hell to do with him cause WHAT THE FUCK IS HE?

ah hem.