Reviews for TCOT Savvy Secretary
BlowsyDame chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
What a pleasure to read! Your ear for voice is uncanny. I swear I could hear Della in the room with me.
Melchy chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
But, but I want more. I want to read about her first day and how she and Perry get along and what if anything happens to Stephen. And see how her friendship with Paul unfolds and how long before she's head over heels for Perry. There has to be more.
mary s chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
great story!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Very creative and very compelling! Thank you!
Phyllis Frank chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
This story really needs to continue. Please.
Thara chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Amazing story! I want more! SEQUEL! *begging*
MarMar1 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Meant to ask earlier if you chose the doctor's name as a tribute to M Stone/Doc from Gunsmoke.
MarMar1 chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Excellent story and it absolutely begs for a sequel!
MarMar1 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Good chapter. Della's bout of self doubt and her crying to finally release the strain ring very true. Well done.
MarMar1 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Your end author's note made me smile. The quote you chose was perfect and well used, but your admission to finding it on a quote search for a title was refreshing.

I also appreciated your (or Della's) perspective on "Gift Of The Magi". I confess that i have mostly shared that perspective though, as I have aged, I also realize that at times short hair for women did indicate a sacrifice far beyond what we know today. I think how scandalous it was in the 1920s for women, 'flappers', to sport short cut hair. Regardless, your use of it here is excellent.

I am totally enjoying your story and am now eagerly heading to read the rest.
Captain Weirdo chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
I am saying it again - this is one of my all time favorite stories. The characterization is so good! I am seriously hoping there will be a sequel. One where Perry gets to explore more of those gut twists and the reasons behind them!
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
I was sorry you chose to end this story here. You could have done do much more with it with your talent. Maybe you will do a follow up? Hint, Hint...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
The End? I hope this is the end of part one. ;)

I loved that Della didn't wait til Monday to get the place ship-shape. That's just the way she works. Even Perry is already under her influence.

Thanks you soooo much for writing a wonderful story that I could not wait to read on Fridays. The characters rang true, the dialog was sparkling and you created a lovely back story.

I eagerly await the beginning of part two!
Annie chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
I am really sorry to see this story come to an end. I'd love an addition of maybe their first wk and how it affected both of them both professionally and personally. Thanks for a great start to the wkends.
StartWriting chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Oh no! Not The End!
Thank you very much for sharing this lovely pieces.