Reviews for TCOT Savvy Secretary
pgringstone chapter 8 . 3/9
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. You did a wonderful job, and I was so sad to see it come to an end. I've been reading the FF Perry Mason stories chronologically, but know you have a few more for me to read. I know it's been a while, but a follow up as to how their personal relationship grew from this start would be something I would love to read. Thank you again. I look forward to reading your other stories.
great story. I wonder if one of them will follow up on della's injury.
doing very well. looking forward to the rest of the story.
enjoying it so far.
doing well so far.
Sue Novia chapter 4 . 4/20/2017
I am glad to see that Della did not choose to be a 'kept woman". The rules of male and female relationships were strained during this period of time. Women were striking out on their own wanting to earn their own money through gainful employment. The thought that a woman was to automatically get married and have babies after graduation from high school was being challenged by a fast growing population of young women who wanted more from life. Thus far I am enjoying the story and hope you continue to write.
BlowsyDame chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
What a pleasure to read! Your ear for voice is uncanny. I swear I could hear Della in the room with me.
Melchy chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
But, but I want more. I want to read about her first day and how she and Perry get along and what if anything happens to Stephen. And see how her friendship with Paul unfolds and how long before she's head over heels for Perry. There has to be more.
mary s chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
great story!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Very creative and very compelling! Thank you!
Phyllis Frank chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
This story really needs to continue. Please.
Thara chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Amazing story! I want more! SEQUEL! *begging*
MarMar1 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Meant to ask earlier if you chose the doctor's name as a tribute to M Stone/Doc from Gunsmoke.
MarMar1 chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Excellent story and it absolutely begs for a sequel!
MarMar1 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Good chapter. Della's bout of self doubt and her crying to finally release the strain ring very true. Well done.