Reviews for Breaking Point
Elanshaw chapter 8 . 3/9
So very well done..I read this in one sittting.
Good work!
Rainey chapter 8 . 1/14
This was a wonderful story. You really captured Danny's utter despair and depression. and the team's loving support for their suffering friend. I love your emotional/angsty Danny-centric stories that you write so incredibly well. It's too bad we don't get to see plots like this on the show.
Alisa123 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
GOOD...but, this calls for a FOLLOW-UP...poor steve and even poor sam.

alisa
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
BunnyBear27 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
wow so intense! I couldn't stop reading till the end really loved it.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I hope the team finds Danny in time. And where's Lori?
F Maurice chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Poor Danny. He's really depressed, but I hope he pulls out of this.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
That was such a great story.
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
That was great! Though I could always go for more if you are so obliged and want to continue with Danny's handling of the situation.

I had to chuckle, too...poor Steve...sometimes he's not so with it, huh? ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
my heart is breaking for danny...this is so sad! :(
Lidil chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Ghods.

You tell a good tale.

Tell more.
narwhayley chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Loved this. And poor Danny. I really liked the ending. With him realizing everything. And I like how you had Chin understanding everything because what he went through. Very smart. And I like how you had bits of Steve too. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
francis2 chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
The end was so great. I think you ended it just at a point where the reader can be left with his/her imagination of what will happen with them over the next weeks. Wonderful heartfelt story. Thanks!
lizrat66 chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Sad to see it ended, but glad that Danny see that Danny is going to get better
Kit Merlot chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Alright, good for Danny for listening to Chin and that he just needs to focus on Grace and to be a good father to her. And I hope Chin encourages him to talk to someone about his pain-A lovely ending :)