Reviews for Little Sticks of Heaven
More more please
Wheels2 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Sweet :)
kris salvador chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
LOL Use sex to quit smoking. Yes, it works, I tell you. Thanks for this!
kris salvador chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
LOL. Crazy asshole, but still adorable. Enjoyed it!
BellaMed chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
I kept meaning to read this and I finally did. Loved Toothpickward, his cravings and short temper. Very hot once Bella was in the picture, and love how she gave him back his calm. :)
SarahLouise92 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
WHAATT? You can't leave it here!
Loved it! Please continue!

X x x
sujari6 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Rosalie is not going to be happy.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Poor Edward. He's struggling.
Madeline4994 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Yay! I think you should soldier on and give us a glimpse of at least the morning after and ...?

Thanks for the fun read. I really enjoyed it.
Gemgirl65 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I had so much fun reading this! But dayum, were Edward's cigs laced with heroin? That's some wicked withdrawal! (Never having smoked, maybe I'm underestimating the effects of quitting!) But I loved your descriptions of his anxiety-made me really feel it myself while I was reading. *shudder*

Nice blend of Real Life and Twi-Life, with your own definite twist and plot thrown in! I liked how you wove all the characters into the story so quickly and easily. You did a great job of making me feel the irresistible pull between E&B-the hallmark of good FF, for me, anyway. I loved how she was able to calm him down when he he needed it, and excite him in between. *eyebrow waggle*

This would make a great long story if you wanted to continue it. I'd like to see how E&B work together without their personal relationship getting in the way of their professional one. And then there's Rosalie with an axe to grind that could add some fireworks to the mix... Get thee back to the keyboard, pronto! xD
Edmazing chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Holy ships that was hot! Loved that intensity, that need that they both had.

Andit was great that he dropped the asshole vibe, but didn't change too much. He (you) kept that demanding edge to him that makes him was dangerous, irresistible.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
dr.meow1234 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I really love this
iambananas chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
update soon!
dowlingnana chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Great, hot two shot...boy, you guys could sure continue this if you wanted to. hint, hint...thanx! ;o)
sw4nn chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Loved it! Amazing EPOV. Thanks for sharing!