Reviews for Enough
Namelessfaceless chapter 10 . 5/26
Though I found some parts kinda confusing, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Steve making hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and Loki loving it so much was too sweet and adorable!
Ninjafan chapter 10 . 5/25
What?...
Loki's got kids?!
But anyways, I liked this story. It was sad and kinda cute too. I liked how everyone accepted him into the group instead of pounding him in the floor.
If things could turn out like this...
(Except the whole ship here, that's a little too much for me)
Zela Night chapter 10 . 4/21
This is the best FrostHawk fic I have ever read!
Ileatrekkie chapter 2 . 1/14
I know this was done a long time ago, but you may want to add a warning about the swearing. Seriously, don’t think Clint’s love of the f word is canon. LOL.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
I didn't understand the importance of the whole mistletoe thing, and was pretty confused. But then I realized, mistletoe. Not some other random plant: mistletoe. So this is about Baldr, then. Someone wants revenge on Loki for Baldr, and shop is going for poetic justice. With mistletoe.
3 chapter 10 . 2/20/2017
Happy tears
Pearl Tran chapter 10 . 1/4/2017
Thank you for your fanfic of Loki and Clint. *I used to be their fan for a while* I think it quite fast in the events, especially the Badlr event. Clint does not show his sympathy for Loki as Steve, and it surprises me that at the end he nearly cry when Loki goes back. Moreover, I think it would be better if you add some more emotions/thinkings for Clint towards Loki, shows more of his feelings to like the god and feel sorry for him. Clint should understand Loki deeper, as he hates Loki as hell at the beginning. These are my comments, hope you don't hate them.
There are no grammar mistakes, great job.
Mangst chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
I liked this very much.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
Beautiful. Very well done ending.
Zephyr169 chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
Well that was awesome. I normally don't care for slash or Clint/Loki but I actually really enjoyed this one. :)
YokaiAngel chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Awesome~
Anon chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Lovely :)
greensight chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Wow. This is one of those stories where your heart gets superglued to the characters, which is curious, because there isn't a whole lot of character building and the interactions are fairly brief. I think the last line, with the "comfortable silence", just about summed it up. You can feel the relationship between Loki and Clint developing, even if it isn't necessarily stated, and the conclusion feels right. You have a real talent for writing; keep it up!
LadyMoriel chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
I feel kind of bad asking about this one because it's an older story you don't even have on AO3, but I really liked it-the character dynamics are fascinating-so I wanted to figure out if I was understanding it right. Obviously Baldr's the one who was torturing Loki most recently. Is there also a history of abuse from him, aside from (I assume) wanting revenge for Loki killing him? And was he the one, rather than Thanos, who used the scepter to enslave Loki's mind in the first place?
ennui deMorte chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
Great little story! I imagine that an exploding prank-box would set off the Hulk.