Reviews for Enough
Beautiful. Very well done ending.
Zephyr169 chapter 10 . 1/4
Well that was awesome. I normally don't care for slash or Clint/Loki but I actually really enjoyed this one. :)
YokaiAngel chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Awesome~
Anon chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Lovely :)
Darkheart Du Lac chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Wow. This is one of those stories where your heart gets superglued to the characters, which is curious, because there isn't a whole lot of character building and the interactions are fairly brief. I think the last line, with the "comfortable silence", just about summed it up. You can feel the relationship between Loki and Clint developing, even if it isn't necessarily stated, and the conclusion feels right. You have a real talent for writing; keep it up!
LadyMoriel chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
I feel kind of bad asking about this one because it's an older story you don't even have on AO3, but I really liked it-the character dynamics are fascinating-so I wanted to figure out if I was understanding it right. Obviously Baldr's the one who was torturing Loki most recently. Is there also a history of abuse from him, aside from (I assume) wanting revenge for Loki killing him? And was he the one, rather than Thanos, who used the scepter to enslave Loki's mind in the first place?
ennui deMorte chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
Great little story! I imagine that an exploding prank-box would set off the Hulk.
Kitsune-chan chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Thor poptarts Loki wounds torture blankets me crying epic feels ?
part of Loki's army chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
nice story,
I don't think it's very clear what happend with Baldr and why he was taking over Loki, but all by all.
nice story
Okumura Ichigo chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
Please write a follow story.
Okumura Ichigo chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
Ooooohhhh so cuuuute3 Clint likes Loki 3
0nce chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Okay... That little moment at the end clinched it for me... This is my all-time-favourite Loki recovery fic!
babyloki21 chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
Awwwwww, so cute! :* :* :* :* :*
Grac3 chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
This was amazing.
arcadii chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Love H/c Loki and this was wonderful! I enjoyed how he was forgiven even though it took time and for some it was grudgingly. My favorite part was Loki hanging out in the kitchen and watching Steve fix breakfast while sipping hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. Thank you so much for sharing!