Reviews for Enough
3 chapter 10 . 2/20
Happy tears
tranmaikhoi2001 chapter 10 . 1/4
Thank you for your fanfic of Loki and Clint. *I used to be their fan for a while* I think it quite fast in the events, especially the Badlr event. Clint does not show his sympathy for Loki as Steve, and it surprises me that at the end he nearly cry when Loki goes back. Moreover, I think it would be better if you add some more emotions/thinkings for Clint towards Loki, shows more of his feelings to like the god and feel sorry for him. Clint should understand Loki deeper, as he hates Loki as hell at the beginning. These are my comments, hope you don't hate them.
There are no grammar mistakes, great job.
Mangst chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
I liked this very much.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
Beautiful. Very well done ending.
Zephyr169 chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
Well that was awesome. I normally don't care for slash or Clint/Loki but I actually really enjoyed this one. :)
YokaiAngel chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Awesome~
Anon chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Lovely :)
Darkheart Du Lac chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Wow. This is one of those stories where your heart gets superglued to the characters, which is curious, because there isn't a whole lot of character building and the interactions are fairly brief. I think the last line, with the "comfortable silence", just about summed it up. You can feel the relationship between Loki and Clint developing, even if it isn't necessarily stated, and the conclusion feels right. You have a real talent for writing; keep it up!
LadyMoriel chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
I feel kind of bad asking about this one because it's an older story you don't even have on AO3, but I really liked it-the character dynamics are fascinating-so I wanted to figure out if I was understanding it right. Obviously Baldr's the one who was torturing Loki most recently. Is there also a history of abuse from him, aside from (I assume) wanting revenge for Loki killing him? And was he the one, rather than Thanos, who used the scepter to enslave Loki's mind in the first place?
ennui deMorte chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
Great little story! I imagine that an exploding prank-box would set off the Hulk.
Kitsune-chan chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Thor poptarts Loki wounds torture blankets me crying epic feels ?
part of Loki's army chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
nice story,
I don't think it's very clear what happend with Baldr and why he was taking over Loki, but all by all.
nice story
Okumura Ichigo chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
Please write a follow story.
Okumura Ichigo chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
Ooooohhhh so cuuuute3 Clint likes Loki 3
0nce chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Okay... That little moment at the end clinched it for me... This is my all-time-favourite Loki recovery fic!