Reviews for Corners
No Fate 1990 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Sarah spent a long time in the shower. Was Sarah raped? I wonder if she will ever get cancer?
LT chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Ok I have more to say along the alternate ending route... I see a perfect place for the divergence.

I think Sarah, as you've portrayed her here, is so irrational that she's not gonna stop and think about her personal safety and hold still when Cameron kisses her. She's so angry and she's definitely not in a spot to deal rationally with her emotions so I think that once she realizes that Cameron is coming in for a kiss those butterflies are gonna hit her like a mac truck and she's gonna react to it with anger (at herself that she takes out on Cameron) and go ape shit. Voila, perfect segue into a longer story arc.

just an idea... :o)
LT chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I can't believe you've gotten anything but stellar reviews for this story. Ok, there are a few places where the grammar is a little off so it reads a little weird but it's easy enough to tell what you mean and there aren't enough errors to detract from the pleasure of reading it, as far as I'm concerned. The dialog between the two is phenomenal and the scene is so angsty-sexy it's unreal! My only complaint is that you didn't stretch it out a little longer. I don't see Sarah "giving in" so quickly.

love love LOVE this story. patiently awaiting the alternate ending... ;o)
tsccsarahfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hm, I sort of understand the mixed reviews on this one. The story has its moments. You definitely have a firm grasp on Sarahs mixed emotions. And the angsty sexy stuff is fun. Trouble is you do 1st person narrative much better. This reads kind of awkward.
MulderJen chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nobody puts baby in the corner...couldn't help it. I enjoyed the writing. I think you did great job with the different POV. I, personally prefer this over first person, but it takes all kinds to make this a varied and interesting world. Just keep writing no matter what POV you use.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You do have a great grasp on Sarah. Lovely one shot.

/Ana
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
That was hot. Thank you
LesCrimesDelAmour chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I do like your first person Sarah better, but this was still pretty good. Though I'm a little skeptical of someone catching hypothermia from a cold shower, Cameron's desire to help Sarah along with the angsty build up was really well done. Kudos.
comicbooklovergreen chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Side projects are awesome. Anger tension turning into other tension is awesome. Cameron playing Big Sister Cyborg and being aware of Sarah's actions during Vick's Chip: awesome. Corners, awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Nicely done. There was a definite attraction between these two. Well written. It would be great if you decided to add to this.
Anguissette chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I liked this from the first time I read it. Even though I haven't seen so many episodes of the show it was a fun read,and I love so much of the back and forth between Sarah and Cameron. I also like the additions from the draft so we get a little more into Sarah's head. D
SciFiNerd chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
You present an odd situation. However you give an accurate portrayal of how Sarah and Cameron might react if ever thrown into it. Your use of different scenes from the show is pilfering but in a good way. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thought Sarah's behavior was curious during Vick's Chip when she remained on the bed with Cameron.
olli01a chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love especially how well you catch Sarah. I like this new style you tried in this story.
Gemini1179 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very good. Nice evolution for Sarah and I always love Cameron being confident.
Darkwolfberlin chapter 1 . 6/16/2012