Reviews for To Here From There
ChelberNo1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
My respect of Mako was just raised higher :) I felt really sorry for Tahno. I mean, he was a jerk and all, but it must've been hard on the poor guy. He turned into a half decent guy in the end. I wonder what he did afterwards...
Her Noobiness chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh my gosh! You follow the series! I love it (your short story)!

I recently finished watching both Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. I think both of them are awesome ( just like you _). What do you think of the series? Aang'a such a cute and gentle kid, and Korra's so tough. I so feel sorry for Tahno, though. My top two favourite characters are Cheif Bei Fong and Meelo... I'm sorry for being off of the computer for so long. Expect a bunch of reviews from me!
ChiBlockersMoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
aw i want more

-Zairra Moon
CocoBeach chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aww Tahno, the poor, poor thing! I am glad Mako took him in and is taking care of him. I felt so sorry for him in the show. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
cool. never knew u liked lok or atla. both are awesome in my opinion. pretty good writing on tahno. am i the only one who was sad when he got his bending taken away? pwease continue this. pwease.

Aliy XD
KiraHeisenberg chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is well done and in character. It's nice to see Tahno is still on the grid as something other than another guy to ship Korra with XD
trickypirate12 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is great. Very well written. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is still interested in Tahno.
Grasspaw chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love this story. It's a really interesting idea, and very well written. I'd love to see this continued, more Tahno/Mako/Bolin friendship stuff, but if you don't continue it, this in and of itself is a great story.
Nina chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
*starts up slow clap* Just read this and a good 80% of your stories. Love 'em. They're nice and light and I don't have to buy an engagement ring for them. Keep it up.