Reviews for Such Fractured Shadows
great job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Type your review here...
Jules chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh my! This series was ended way too soon. You brought it all back! I do hope you write more, your style is right on the mark for this show. You caught both brothers characters perfectly. I was in tears! Not a happy ending but not much in life is. Very well done!
jamelia116 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A lovely story for a show that was killed off too quickly, in a storm of "too violent television." How laughable that position is now, with serial killers and forensic teams solving brutal murders everywhere one looks! Perhaps because I'd watched Westerns since I was a child, what was depicted on The Quest never bothered me. Thanks so much for this trip down memory lane.
kayaklady chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
No quite the happily ever after I always envisioned for the show but immensely satisfying never the less.
sknkodiak chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Heartbreaking but very real! It is so hard to find The Quest fiction and this was excellent (even if I did cry). Hope you plan to write more.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I'm glad this is only a what-if and not what really happened or should have happened. If White Antelope had been murdered by the cavalry, I could definitely see Two Persons taking this path. Sad story, angry story, but well written.