Reviews for Such Fractured Shadows
Maria chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
So sad though so beautifully written .The Quest was one of my favorite tv shows and it is so difficult to find even fictions or episodes on the web as well.
I enjoyed your story very much ,and would love you to write another one about the Beaudine brothers.
Thank you so much.
Maria
McLance chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
great job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Type your review here...
Jules chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh my! This series was ended way too soon. You brought it all back! I do hope you write more, your style is right on the mark for this show. You caught both brothers characters perfectly. I was in tears! Not a happy ending but not much in life is. Very well done!
jamelia116 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A lovely story for a show that was killed off too quickly, in a storm of "too violent television." How laughable that position is now, with serial killers and forensic teams solving brutal murders everywhere one looks! Perhaps because I'd watched Westerns since I was a child, what was depicted on The Quest never bothered me. Thanks so much for this trip down memory lane.
kayaklady chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
No quite the happily ever after I always envisioned for the show but immensely satisfying never the less.
sknkodiak chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Heartbreaking but very real! It is so hard to find The Quest fiction and this was excellent (even if I did cry). Hope you plan to write more.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I'm glad this is only a what-if and not what really happened or should have happened. If White Antelope had been murdered by the cavalry, I could definitely see Two Persons taking this path. Sad story, angry story, but well written.