Reviews for I'll Be There For Tomorrow
chocolatecake1 chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
I was planning on writing a review chapters ago but I kept pushing it further and further away and yeah, time has passed, the story's been updated and I still haven't written a review... (aaaaand it happed once again; I wanted to post this review two days ago :/ )
So just to let you know; even if I don't review and stuff, I still stick with this story :)
So, on with the review for the last two chapters.
Grrr, this Tiffany-chick is such a b*tch; I think I've said it before but I really can't stand people like that. I think it's time that someone kicks her ass.
And yaay for Alex being back. I especially love the last sentence of chapter 24. ;)
I just noticed this review doesn't make much sense but I just wanted to leave you some love.
Well, I'm off to read the next chapter
Until next time
*chocolatecake1 :•)
rosetweed chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
I think you updated the wrong story
Lexi chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
Hmmm is this for a different story...? (By the way I love this story)
Can't.Be.Saved chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
I haven't reviewed this in forever, but I've been reading it, I promise! I think it's great, and I would love for you to update soon :)
chocolatecake1 chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Yay, another update :D
I didn't expect the whole 'Reese tried to rape me'-situation.
I'm curious to read how they are going to work the situation out and what will happen between Dylan and Reese.
Yep, I'll admit I'm pretty excited for the next update :)
chocolatecake1 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I stumbled over this fic and started to read. It was not long until I realized that it was going to be awesome. That's why I was afraid to get to this chapter, because then there would be no more chapters to read.
You've managed to write the All Time Low guys like they are in reality (at least that's my impression) and the other characters also very convincing. I easily could feel with Dylan.
It was easy to get into the plot which was mainly because of your wonderful writing but also because of the interesting plot.
I liked the way you got Alex and Dylan back to an brother-sister-relationship without getting too... I don't know a suiting word. :)
Dont worry about delays (we all suffer from writers block at any point. I do right now and although I really want to continue my stories; I just can't find the right words. I even started to write other stories to clear my head and ended up finishing like 3 ATL stories... I might upload them eventually...)
Enough of my babbling! Where was I?
Ah, right! Don't worry about delays; I understand that as long as you don't abandon the story. (You won't, will you?)
Is this Tiffany-chic going to meet Alex and the other guys? That be cool because then she'd have to admit that she was wrong and everyone would have a reason to bitch at her!
...I'm getting mean -I know- but I don't like her :) You did a good job with writing her like this, so that I actually start to dislike her.
Well, until next time...?
*chocolatecake1 :•)
Can't.Be.Saved chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I'm sorry about your computer and your writer's block. Can't wait to read more, it's awesome! :)
Can't.Be.Saved chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
So everytime I read this, I always want more. You should put something up soon. :)
Backhanded By Tragedy chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Haha so are they finally going to get along? I'm midly shocked!
Backhanded By Tragedy chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Ohmigod! You finally updated! I'm really happy you did. Oh and you sound pretty depressed, if you ever need to talk PM me. I'm always here 3
Can't.Be.Saved chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I read one chapter and already feel like I can't get enough of this. Update soon, please! :D