Reviews for You'll Find Out in Thirty Years
The Power Of Names chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Interesting.
SPARK187 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
This should have been chapter two. This was a good one. I hope you continue it.
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I always wondered what would have happened it the experiment didn't work.
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
nice update soon
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
cool
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
great chapter
JediKnightCaraD chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Interesting concept! I'd love to read more!
NinjaSquirrel1912 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Sounds really interesting! Please update!
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Well it was a great chapter if I might say. I hope you can update soon!
daydreamer299 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Enjoyed this! nice job
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
This is shaping up to be a very interesting story. I once wrote a fanfic myself about Marty getting stuck in the '50s, called When Something Goes Wrong, intending to follow it up with sequels. However, it was a fairly bad story and I think I'm increasingly liking yours better.

I suppose Doc is right that Marty should try to avoid his parents, but it's impossible for him to do so altogether (as I suppose the previous chapter evidenced) and I've always liked the irony that, just like in the 1980s Marty may have sought out Doc's company as a friend to escape his parents and unhappy family, once stuck into the 1950s he might end up in a reversal of that pattern, where Doc is becoming an overprotective father figure to him and Marty starts spending more time with his friends instead - George and Lorraine.
Kaylee Tam chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
This story looks like it can be a lot of fun. :] Personally I can easily see some angsting in Marty's future - a little whining to new-best-pal George (despite the fact that they're technically supposed to stay apart) about Marty's parents' death or permanent relocation - but that's because I can easily see some angsting virtually anywhere. I'm interested in seeing how Doc and Marty reconnect.
Anyway, great story! There are some spelling errors here and there but your characterization is great. :D
Haribo2012 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
love it! really enjoyed it x
AryaTyrell chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
oh my god are you kidding why did you say 'drop me a review so i can improve' in your author's note YOU DONT NEED TO IMPROVE oh my god i am drowning in back to the future feels right now thank you for having this story exist
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Wow, that was awesome! Just "there" should be "their" but it's not that important. Really nice job!