Reviews for Shinigami's Revenge
Alsheon chapter 15 . 3/8
It warms my heart of how caring and loving Ryuk to Light here. While in other fics he's just seems to be a side character that threw several comments and laughters, and/or a heartless bastard he is just like in the anime (He killed Light!). While here? He's a big brother figure. Some only refers him as 'Pet'. Talking about shinigami pet, I just read a LxLight doujin yesterday where Ryuk tittled to be one in it! The tittle is "Light Note", unlike most of the doujins who seems to be inclined toward Mature or Explicit. This one is rated T for sure! It was extremely hillarious!
DemeRain chapter 16 . 10/14/2016
Thanks for sharing
Phe Phe Nix chapter 16 . 7/1/2016
Yes yes it was perfect and adorable, well done
Phe Phe Nix chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
Please please don't let L die...and I am strangely in love with this version of Ryuuk, although the original is bad ass too XD
Ninja girl chapter 16 . 2/22/2016
The end was sooooooo cute! Although, the romance honestly came from no where. But I liked nice Ryuk!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Lol im just barely noticing the Criminal Minds reference in chapter 9.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
This was really good. However, it made me feel weird because I was painting my nails while Light-kun was raped. I feel guilty.
BlazeingEcho chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
This is amazing! It's unique and well written and exactly what I was looking for! I love it!
LasairFlame1962 chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Finally I have been searching for this story for over a month. I have read it before and I loved it so much and I wanted to read it again but I couldn't remember what it was called.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
i really loved this story...i hope takeshi rots in whatever jail/institute he is in...keep up the good work...
LyricoJ chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
Wow, it was very different.. i really like how raito transformex into shinigami.. could imagined it...kkk
Abigail H Lee chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Argh, that's sick! Kill the bastard right now!
shit bruh chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
I loved it. It was cute and sometimes made me sad but most of the time I was just happy.
sepphire chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
An original story, i'd really enjoyed it. :)
winter soul chapter 16 . 8/26/2013