Reviews for Shinigami's Revenge
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 10 . 10/12
Lol im just barely noticing the Criminal Minds reference in chapter 9.
This was really good. However, it made me feel weird because I was painting my nails while Light-kun was raped. I feel guilty.
BlazeingEcho chapter 16 . 5/7
This is amazing! It's unique and well written and exactly what I was looking for! I love it!
Anistasia D Flight1962 chapter 2 . 1/25
Finally I have been searching for this story for over a month. I have read it before and I loved it so much and I wanted to read it again but I couldn't remember what it was called.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
i really loved this story...i hope takeshi rots in whatever jail/institute he is in...keep up the good work...
LyricoJ chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
Wow, it was very different.. i really like how raito transformex into shinigami.. could imagined it...kkk
Abigail H Lee chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Argh, that's sick! Kill the bastard right now!
shit bruh chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
I loved it. It was cute and sometimes made me sad but most of the time I was just happy.
sepphire chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
An original story, i'd really enjoyed it. :)
winter soul chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
u know u could have done a sequel with an 3nding like this
JIMIRMA chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Unique. Absolutely loved the fact that Light was the good guy. Nice work on the living Shinigami thing.
KkChibiChop chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
I loved the different take on this story. I will admit the very graphic rape scene had me cringing so I kind of just tried to skim over that a bit. I did like the whole story and I couldn't stop reading once I started. I had that one image of Raito in mind where he has a scythe and bone like wings. I liked Raito as a shinigami rather than Kira. I loved his and Ryuk's relationship, it was quite sweet. Overall, nice story! XD
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
As well, the brunette teenager knew one important fact that Ryuuzaki didn't: he knew who Kira was. The only problem was finding him.
So, is Raito hunting for Kira?
It was his job as a shinigami to kill those who were already dying, to usher them to the afterlife.
I see...
Takeshi Inoue, it's not love.
The calm that had frozen his heart had melted into a pool of cold water in his stomach. He worked hard to keep his breath steady, trying to hide the fear.
Raito knows of Kira's plans for him.
It feels like a shame to waste all those late night hours with you traveling back and forth between here and your home." "You want me to move here?" Raito asked, finishing L's idea for him.
Not a bad idea. It will be difficult for Kira to assault Raito.
In a situation such as the one he was currently in, having the scythe with him would have certainly been welcome.
Can you ask Ryuk to bring it here?
What is curious is the phenomenon that follows. If a Death God deems the punishment to be unjust, the tortured soul is given a choice: remain in their sad life or take up the Scythe.
How did L get such a good source of information?
Now, I need you to find and stick close to him. He's gotten involved with the task force designed to bring me down and I don't want him getting hurt in the process.
Darn, darn, darn. How can Light stop her? I don't want L to die.
Raito drew in a sharp breath as he read them. "Death comes swift to those who are lucky. Death waits for those who are lucky."
'Takeshi knows that I'm a human shinigami,' he thought, reaching forward to trace the words with his finger. 'These tapes aren't for L or the task force. They're for me. He's trying to contact me.'
A human shinigami...
"Have you ever read Robert Browning, Raito-kun?" L asked suddenly. Shocked out of his thoughts by the deep voice, Raito turned to the dark detective and shook his head. "No," he lied.
You lie about everything connected to Kira. L will trace your connections to Kira, to Takeshi.
Sticky notes are a good idea.
He would walk Sayu back to the house, do whatever his mother asked, and sneak away to the address Ryuk had given him.
The address that was written out was also unknown to L, a feat considering that he knew the addresses of every officer on the force, even those he hadn't worked with.
Amused. Raito was careless with the note?
It was Takeshi, not Raito, that he had been looking for. "Do you know where Takeshi-kun lives?" L asked.
Why does Rem protect Takeshi? Why? She knows that he will not make Misa-Misa happy.
He could nearly hear the sound of glass breaking and falling to the floor. Nothing mattered anymore, expect Takeshi's death. Even Raito's future had to take a back seat. Even L had to.
Sad. Mad.
"Shinigami aren't supposed to kill people unless their time has come! Death comes swift to those who are lucky! Death waits for those who are lucky!"
I was worried about this. I was.
Misa was also a Kira. She didn't deserve to die at Raito's hand, but she wasn't completely innocent.
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light, Raito, Ryuk, Ryuuzaki, Watari.
Lady Ambika chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
That was beautiful, intense and addictive.

Very detailed on the actions, something that I simply love in a fanfic. Not entirely OOC, something rare to find these days, good plot and even being AU, it doesn't run too far off the context of DN.

I loved every word.

Lady Ambika
BlaRiix chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
I guess both L and Light have crazy red-eyed raven haired stalkers xD