Reviews for Son of a God
Guest chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Ddragon21 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
that was awkward.
Ddragon21 chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
well that was anti climactic he just finished jack's job just like that.
Ddragon21 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
he didn't learn any magic yet..
Ddragon21 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
what evil kids.
Ddragon21 chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
cool magic powers. I wonder if he will travel and meet other harvest moon girls maybe he could marry a girl from another series if your going that way? like nami from the first one red heads ftw! also nami likes to travel I suppose. hmmm maybe even dabble into rune factory a harvest moon.
Ddragon21 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
hmmm visiting other harvest moon games is interesting.
Lucy chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
This is really good. I can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
When are you going to update? This story is amazing and by far the best I've read. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
When are you going to update. This story is really good. I love it.
Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
That's okay! I'm just glad you haven't completely given up on this story, like so many fanfic authors do when they feel stuck (not that that's such a bad thing, either, since I can totally understand and relate to the feeling). Maybe by rewriting and editing the previous chapters, you'll have the inspiration to write more, and I think a slightly older Luca would be a good idea when it comes to the storyline and everything, since he would probably be more mature and better able to handle certain situations.

Good luck with the story!

-Cotton Candy Mareep
xszsx chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
I hope you update soon :)
kiss2lips chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Sugoi-desu! That was a really cool story! It was great and I love how it's a mix of almost everything! Haha the Kappa's son seems cool! And OMG the father-son moment made him like, somehow change his mind about his father! This story is awesome! I would wait for you to update it even if it'd be like really long. I stayed up until early in the morning just to finish all 18 chapters you know! Haha good luck! :))
Hoshi wo Tsuki chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
I've seen this story a couple times, so I decided to check it out. This is a good story, if a bit confusing ad needing of some light editing at times. I'd like to read more and I'm glad you like my story too.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »