Reviews for The random craziness file
LadyFlorentine chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
THAT WAS SO GOOD AND I WOULD READ THE FUCK OUT OF THIS AS A FULL STORY
Elliot Green chapter 18 . 11/3/2016
I... actually love this so much. I really like what you've done with Harry here; the idea is sort of bizarre and also somehow makes perfect sense.
The Richmaster chapter 33 . 10/3/2016
This was an interesting take on this idea, nice job showing the emotions
The Richmaster chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
Ilike the Elder Wand story
The Richmaster chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
I get the feeling that Lily is seeing some parallels
Zoanzon chapter 37 . 9/17/2016
This is the greatest thing I've ever seen.
Zoanzon chapter 35 . 9/17/2016
He stiffened at those words. He'd known a chosen one before. Quite well, in fact. Twisting him into furthering his greater plans had been… heartwrenching, but necessary. Destroying him had been a tad more satisfying as with his destruction, the destruction of the Order had been complete. It kind of helped that the boy had been more than a tad idiotic. He knew he could do better than that twit.

...Was this Anakin Skywalker? :D
Arla Logan chapter 38 . 9/6/2016
Wow... That was intense. I'm impressed at the level of background and thought you put into this. I also got really invested in Artie and the story(despite dreading the whole time that something aweful would happen;)).
Bool1989 chapter 16 . 6/30/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter. I think it is the most unique Dark!trio fanfic idea out there.

Here is to hoping that you write a full-length fic with it.
Ibskib chapter 37 . 6/13/2016
Hope to see more of the charming Flora Carrow, sweet, but deadly competent makes for a nice combination, her love of magic, and those little sprogs, combined with an unpleasant family background creates an intriguing character.

Right now I'm hankering for a story where she and Harry secretly, or not so secretly for a bit of extra chaos, becomes friends, or perhaps even a bit of shipping
Or anything else with her playing a role, I really want to read about the aftermath when she realizes that she mistook Harry Potter for the bogeyman :-)
Ibskib chapter 32 . 6/13/2016
Damn! This could lead to something epic, I think it would be difficult to write something that fulfills the promise of this prologue, but if done well, it would be glorious :-)
Ibskib chapter 31 . 6/13/2016
"Despite the near-constant occlumency the user had to maintain to prevent the flow of data from thoroughly disorienting them, Harry thought that the neural net a rather crazy muggleborn scientist came up with to replace wands was the best thing ever."

Hmm seems to me that if the majority of wizardkind started using such things, it would create a society of joyless sociopaths.
Of course I would expect a dumped down version to be created for the general populace that didn't require occlumency.

The Breakfast Skirmish was pretty funny, Harry almost acted as if lettuce is a warcrime. :-)
Ibskib chapter 30 . 6/13/2016
With all the casual violence, it makes me think of Dimensional Hopping for beginners with a heavy Mr and Mrs. Smith vibe. perhaps also a smidgen of the Pulp fiction intro scene.

I'm a bit of a Harry/Hermione shipper and though this was an entertaining version.
Ibskib chapter 29 . 6/13/2016
A shame it never got around to that Xenomorph thing that was promised, I'm looking forward to at least a second chapter.
If this ends up as a larger fic, hopefully it won't be abandoned as it seems Weres Harry has been, which was a shame.
Ibskib chapter 20 . 6/12/2016