Reviews for Return to Earth
I loved this story! It was very well written.
iChaos chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Well now that was fascinating. I admit, I never would have guessed that you would end the story like this, but it sure was an interesting tale. I am still a little bit confused about a key point though - when you state that the original species of humanity that made all of this possible originated on Earth, do you mean the "New Earth" which the Galactica journey ended at, or the "Real Earth" settled by the centurions? If I am reading this correctly, it appears that if "Real Earth" is where the Centurions brought the Colonial refugees who could not reproduce. If that is the case, then where did the final five come from?

At any rate, this is a great series with a terrifically imaginative ending. My only suggestion would be to update the status of them to complete so that they can be found easier on the site.
Illuviar chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Great ending of the saga! Awesome work!
kiwi chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Simply awesome
erik chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Wow! What a brilliantly convoluted beginning and end.
serack chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
great stories and much, much,much better ending than the series :)
TheKiwi421 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Brilliant, the whole series was great, I especially liked the ending.
MalSer chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Thorougly enjoyed the story and would love to read more in this 'verse someday. Well done!
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Wow, that's a wild story.

You tried to step through the timeline pretty well there toward the end, and I think I followed that, but that is a real mess of cause and effect.

Very nicely done on tying multiple threads into one coherent story. Wide-ranging, mix of character driven and action elements. About the only thing you didn't do that probably would've happened is more of "the civilians are unhappy with X, and what they do to protest it".

Thanks for sharing all that with us.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
A great ending for your stories. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great writing.
zagor03 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
man you are genious, i cant wait for your new stories if there is ever be ones,
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Novaray

thank you for the awesome and well written stories. I am sad you are not writting anymore stories on BSG as it is one of my favorite stories. Good luck on your next endevour.
Aussie chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Holy frackin wow! Who woulda expected that! I for one liked the ending of BSG 2003; but yours is much, much, much better! It even explains the premise of 'all of this has happened before and all of it will happen again'.

The tie-in of Atlantis was fantastic - who would have ever thought of having the sinking of Atlantis as another incarnation of the cycle... and the Atlantians fleeing Earth to Kobol - great! I also think that you're the only person I've read who's thought things through and had the Centurions coming back to check on Earth, and 'guide it' so to speak! Wow!

I've checked out the link as per your request. I was going to check out your original stories on Amazon regardless, just because this fanfiction was so good; but I went to the link, read the sypnosis, and actually believe I may like your story - kindle version bought!

Anyway, my next question is - what's next? From reading your website I am guessing that you will be focusing on original stories that you can sell. Pity though as I would love to read another BSG project of yours - however I have not read Star One yet so I'll see how that goes. If you have the time and the effort, I could really use a beta reader for my BSGxSG1 Xover, or just someone to bounce ideas off - I am attempting similar themes to your series but with a SG1 crossover.

Great ANTHOLOGY! Fantastic Work. Only downside is that its at an end!
streakr chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I really enjoyed your work. Hopefully we'll see more in the future.
Thanks
winjan chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
wow, I have to say the ending is quite a surprise
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »