Reviews for Return to Earth
DeargDoom chapter 4 . 1/18
Couple of years late but i just read through all of your BSG stories, very good, very impressed, you don't seem to have written much since, are you planning on writing more ?
Regards, John.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Many thanks to the author

I am also an old fan to the original Galatica series , which was masterpiece of arts .

Unfortunately , the new series although focusing on new technology and new ideas of fleet sizing from one angle, it is still missing many elements of the original

This fan fiction story is excellent and open the door for the unknown

Respectively
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
Hi

Very nice and excellent story
Wandering what will happens with future fighting the Ovions

Also, is there a way to save the colony and the other target events
Still there is some remaining Cylon that might be dangerous

Good Luck in all future and many thanks
Respectively and best regards
john chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
Ive just binge read these 5 stories , incredible work with a truly satisfying conclusion thank you for the countless hours of work.
All the best,
- He who shall not be named
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
I loved this story! It was very well written.
iChaos chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Well now that was fascinating. I admit, I never would have guessed that you would end the story like this, but it sure was an interesting tale. I am still a little bit confused about a key point though - when you state that the original species of humanity that made all of this possible originated on Earth, do you mean the "New Earth" which the Galactica journey ended at, or the "Real Earth" settled by the centurions? If I am reading this correctly, it appears that if "Real Earth" is where the Centurions brought the Colonial refugees who could not reproduce. If that is the case, then where did the final five come from?

At any rate, this is a great series with a terrifically imaginative ending. My only suggestion would be to update the status of them to complete so that they can be found easier on the site.
Illuviar chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Great ending of the saga! Awesome work!
kiwi chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Simply awesome
erik chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Wow! What a brilliantly convoluted beginning and end.
serack chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
great stories and much, much,much better ending than the series :)
TheKiwi421 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Brilliant, the whole series was great, I especially liked the ending.
MalSer chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Thorougly enjoyed the story and would love to read more in this 'verse someday. Well done!
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Wow, that's a wild story.

You tried to step through the timeline pretty well there toward the end, and I think I followed that, but that is a real mess of cause and effect.

Very nicely done on tying multiple threads into one coherent story. Wide-ranging, mix of character driven and action elements. About the only thing you didn't do that probably would've happened is more of "the civilians are unhappy with X, and what they do to protest it".

Thanks for sharing all that with us.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
A great ending for your stories. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great writing.
zagor03 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
man you are genious, i cant wait for your new stories if there is ever be ones,