Reviews for One Last Memory
Trinkies chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
Hello! This is a wonderful story, and I was wondering if you could update it anytime soon? No pressure on you. I just loved reading it and excited to see what happens next.
Otspock chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
Wow! This story is powerful! It has been a while since I have read a fic that makes me tear up as I read.
Wish Daughter chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
I just started reading your story, and although it wasn't what I thought it would be from reading the description, it captured my attention and my heart just as quickly. Just wanted to say that I love your story and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Yay! I'm caught up! :D :D

Sorry it took me so long, I can't believe I fell so far behind. :P

But anyway, awesome chapter! As always :D I don't think its possible for me to get through even one chapter of this story without ending up in tears over it :P
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Wow...just...wow.

That last section was just heartbreaking. Well, the whole chapter was really, but for some reason that part with Vance calling their families hurt even worse.
Like my heart was actually hurting and my eyes were filling with tears again kind of hurt.

Sometimes I forget how completly the team has been ripped apart and how many of them died and then theres like one little line that make me realize it again and it just homes and makes me want to cry.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
"These photos had once had picture frames, and places in his home, but after Tony, that had changed. The first time Tim came to his house after Tony and had seen those pictures, he'd had a complete breakdown."
Oh my gosh,are you trying to kill me? That just tore out my heart; I could picture it so clearly and I was like thisclose to actually sobbing.

"We were a team, a family for nearly a decade. Longer actually, but we always counted the start of our complete unit as the day Ziva joined. Agent Gibbs and Doctor Mallard went back way longer. So did Abby. By the time Tim and I joined, Agent DiNozzo had been on the team for over two years. We were there for a year and a half before Ziva joined. For ten years we were the best. We had trials and tribulations and losses that almost broke us, but we always prevailed in the end. We were closer and tighter with each other than any of us were with our blood relatives. We became each other's family: sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, fathers… In the chaos of our lives and our job, it was the one thing that was constant, that was there every single day, until one day it wasn't."

Okay, yes, you must be trying to kill me. Oh my gosh, that is just so...I have no words...I honestly feel like I'm about ready to burst into tears right now

"There is nothing anyone can say that will take it away. People are going to tell you that it wasn't your fault that there was nothing you could have done, that Tim was just doing his job, and while all of those things are true, none of it is going to change how you feel. I know because I've been there," "I'm still there,"

Okay, yeah, thats it. Now I am in tears. You have accomplished making me break down in the middle of the library
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
Okay see, now you went and made me cry again! I was seriously doing really well right up until Tim started tearing up and asked what Tony's chances were, that did me in and had me crying again.
(And I seriously need to stop reading your story while I'm at school because I think the people in the library think I'm bipolar with as many times as this story has made me cry in here :P)

Lol, and I just realized how cruel of an ending this chapter had. I already know what happened to Gibbs, so its not quite so bad. But for everyone who read this without knowing, that was a pretty genious and twisted way to end it. Well done :D :P
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
AWWWWW! :'(

I knew that you had used the Firefly quote and I knew it was coming and still I got choked up. This was such a heartbreaking, but wonderful, chapter.

Loved it! :)
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
N'AWWWWW! Vance! :'(

I love that you made him a part of the family in this story and had him break down, if only for a minute, it really showed his vulnerable human side and how much he does care about the team as more than just his agents.
Awesome job :)
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
AWWWWWW!

Okay, now see, you actually went and made me cry with this chapter. In the middle of the school library at that. I'm sitting here, tearing up something awful.
The poor team! :(

I really loved how you wrote Zach and Yuki. And you did a magnificent job with Zach in this chapter. I love that you wrote him his own chapter and let us get to know him so well before he found out about Tim's death. It made his devestation and even Tim's death all the more heartaching.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Oh my gosh, I am SOOOO sorry! It has been months since I've had the chance to read or review! I'm such an awful friend for not keeping up with this.
But I definitely intend to get updated quickly so I can be caught up on this awesome story. :D

First of all, this chapter - LOVE. Very simple, very heartful, and just the right balance to make it awesome.
And secondly, I really loved the first part of the chapter, where you had Tim wake up and wonder who's blood was on his hands. Whether it was Abby or Tony or Gibbs or Ziva.
That made it just hit home all the more how much they've lost. :(
Sarai chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Awesome chapter. Congradulations on the adoption of your fur babies.
prince-bishop chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
welcome back with a great chapter.
DS2010 chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Poor Tim he is really losing it. Feel sad for Jimmy too.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Oh, this brought tears to my eyes, I'm so glad NCIS is on tonight, I need to see Gibbs! Great chapter - very emotional and very true.