Reviews for Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww, this story could have ended so badly for Edward with his overactive imagination. It's a wonder that jasper didn't punch his lights out and refused to speak to him ever again. Thankfully it ended on a positive note and they both lived and loved each other. Wonderful story, thks for sharing Debbie
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Thankfully he was able to dig himself out of that hole. I agree, it is a good thing Jasper had so much confidence in himself. Happy to read that Jasper took him back after that. Sweet story. Would love to see this expanded a bit more. Good luck in the contest.
OMG HeSaidWhat chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Lovely and sweet and a joy to read.

Good luck

OMG
Grizzo chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Nuts...what a horrible mistake! And he still managed to get the guy! thx...gr
Raeya chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Haha love it!
twilightreaderaddict chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ouch! They always sa never to judge a book by it's cover, or I. Tis case, by the sounds being heard from below! Thank goodness Jasper cars more about being with Edward than being hurt by Edward's assumptions!

Meechy
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hahaha! I thought so. That summer was definitely an eye-opener to snobby Edward. I like the way you describe Edward, you can almost smell his squeeky clean soap and aftershave, and feel his oh-so smooth alabaster preppy skin. His dad certainly knew what he is asking his son when he told him to go do something useful. Edward should have thanked him after that summer for the push and everything he learned. And it seems he did learn, he has Jasper for a husband years after and I bet he shares his time to clinics similar to that in his past summer internship.
35nanou chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
J'aime cet OS différent de la plupart ou Edward n'est pas en vacances mais là pour le travail dans un environnement, une atmosphère qui ne sont pas les siens et un entourage bien éloigné des personnes qu'il a l'habitude de côtoyer. Edward apprend à ses dépend de ne pas juger les gens trop vite mais il a eu de la chance que les paroles d'amour de Jasper étaient bien réelles. Je m'attendais à tout moment alors qu'ils étaient ensemble au lit à entendre les bruits de la chambre du dessus pour faire réaliser à Edward qu'il s'était trompé au sujet de Jasper mais ça n'a pas été le cas, ce qui a engendré une sortie bien plus gênante et qui aurait pu être plus dramatique qu'elle ne l'a été.

A bientôt.
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Thank you for your entry into The Summer it All Began contest. Due to the anonymity of the contest, we are sending standard reviews to let you know we've been reading all of your wonderful stories. We will be reviewing each story with a personal review once they are posted on your personal account, so we can keep things fair and fun until the winner is announced. We appreciate your entry and good luck!