Reviews for Out of Reach
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww first love, always the best. Although 2nd and third are good, but they never cut quite as deep as the first one. Wonderful story, hope they make it 2nd time around. Thks for sharing Debbie
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Being a judge in the competition I’ll have to wait to give you a real review until after you post to your own profile – that’s if you wish to do so.

But I thank you for your contribution to the contest and giving us all a little more slash to read and enjoy. Good luck in the contest!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Sweet story, I really enjoyed this. Happy to see their future working out for them. Good luck in the contest.
OMG HeSaidWhat chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Such emotion! You obviously connect with your characters as their emotions were as clear to me as the nose on my face.

Given the number of words, you managed to build quite a story and history into a limited space. Very impressive.

Best of luck in the contest

OMG
Melbi chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was so sweet :)
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh, the connection between these boys; the want and the need. That was fabulous. Its o/s's like this I wish would keep going. Loved it!
Raeya chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great story. Glad they got their happily ever afters
twilightreaderaddict chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ah, the boys of summer. My sister was once a teenaged life guard, and she said that the stories of hot boys from movies and books, is so far from what you hear because when you work at the local pool, more often than not, it's not the ones you're looking for. ;)

I so very happy the boys got together and though they dealt with heartache and separation, they came back together in more ways than one!

Meechy
Tendarts chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Loved this story! Sweet summerlove, a bit of heartbreak and then the reunion of the two. Very nicely done.
Tendarts chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Thank you for your entry into The Summer it All Began contest. Due to the anonymity of the contest, we are sending standard reviews to let you know we've been reading all of your wonderful stories. We will be reviewing each story with a personal review once they are posted on your personal account, so we can keep things fair and fun until the winner is announced. We appreciate your entry and good luck!
35nanou chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Un vrai amour de vacances avec la passion de l'été, l'inévitable séparation et l'éloignement qui met fin à la relation pour ne laisser que des souvenirs sauf que là, il y a plus qu'une passion d'été mais un amour véritable qui n'empêche pas l'éloignement et la douleur quand on croit que ça n'a été qu'unilatéral même si ce n'était pas le cas! Edward a été dévasté par la perte de toute relation autant que finalement l'a été Jasper mais ce dernier a fait en sorte que tout ne s'arrête pas là et qu'ils aient une possibilité d'une relation à long terme. C'est la preuve que parfois un amour d'été peut aller au delà!

J'ai juste été un peu déstabilisé par la mention d'un JPOV alors que c'était un EPOV mais c'est un détail auquel il a été facile de remédier!

A bientôt.