Reviews for Save the First Dance
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/12/2013

Oh well...

I should have realise It,...

ANYWAY... This is nice!

Smoothly, and Nice! ;)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I have no idea how you make your fics both cute and sexy as hell, but you're very good at it ;)
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Haha, Tony Stark saying "shut up" is the most hilarious thing I've ever read, seriously. Awesome fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Very Cute. Tony was nice and considerate to Steve. Can't wait to read your other stuff
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh my gosh, I'm actually in love with this story! Please write more in this verse! I love it! :) I want to know what else happens to our favorite couple! :)
Nixieandtheyak chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
YOU. This fic. Ohmigosh. I have lost the ability to can.
ravingbeauty chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This story was so sweet...! And HOT. Also, I enjoyed reading a first time story where Steve wasn't completely ignorant and bumbling.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You. Are awesome. Cute, fluffy, and kinky. Some of the things I love best about a story...

Thank God for the yaoi fangirls that have no sense of shame. I still have some sense of it...just a little. Re-watching all marvel movies however is starting to push it out of me.

I blame Tony and his dirty mouth. XD
twilightdragons chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Love your avengers stories :) Tony and Steve are so cute together. Looking forward to hopefully many more
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
aww nice i ove it soo much ahaha great
Hackthecatboy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Omg loved it and I'm always willing to beta if you need some one to do it on the fly _ keep up the grate work _