Reviews for Criss Cross
Darkmatter14 chapter 1 . 9/25
Once again, an amazing story of Ratchet and Angela. It's so lovely, I don't know how there aren't so many stories about this couple, since in my opinion it is the best of all the series. I really hope that if Insomniac reimagines RatchetClank 2 they really make that couple happen, and last for the rest of the series. Like, seriously is there any other Lombax in the galaxy left for Ratchet to have a family? I don't think so. Still, thank you for this wonderful fanfic, and even though you haven't been active for a long time, I think that many of us would love a sequel to either this story or frozen passions. You are an outstanding writer.
Rock Raider chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
My, that was quite the story. I have yet to get very far in the Ratchet and Clank series myself (I beat "Going Commando", but will need a new memory card to be able to play "Up Your Arsenal".), but this is quite the story you have made.

I thought Ratchet and Angela would make a cute couple myself. Thought the fact that they were both Lombaxes worked. Of course, I also should play the other Ratchet and Clank games. But hey, this story certainly works.

Sorry this review is like this. I read this story years ago, but didn't review. Now I'm trying to struggle for words. That's no excuse though, I should have reviewed this story straight away. I apologize.
Ratchetisthebest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Ratchet and Angela were never really boyfriend and girlfriend. but it was okay.
Reaver's and Angst chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
great story, the music I was listening to changed with the stories last chapter :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Man I love this story! Is there anyway you could write a sequel? That would be great! There isn't a lot of Ratchet and Angela fanfics out there, and even fewer good ones! But I think this is the best I have ever read, honestly. If you do write a sequel I promise I'll read and review every chapter. By the way this is Shinedown18, hope you think about it!
Heart of Blades chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
First off, I really don't like the 'hero leaves to protect her' story lines. That being said, this was amazing! It only is it amazing, it's the first well written, enjoyable and just all around awesome romance centered Ratchet and Clank fic I've EVER been able to find. I absolutely adored this from beginning to end!

Ratchet and Clank were both spot on to me and I felt the way you wrote Angela was simple perfect. The flash backs were so sweet, funny and adorable. So many sad and touching moments in this. Your style of writing is also right up my alley, having enough description to give a good feel for the surroundings, but not so much that we lose sight of what truly matters, the characters.

With out a doubt I'm faving this, it satisfied a need for a good Ratchet/Angel(or Sash for that matter) fic I've been looking for for a long time.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I am so touched by this story. Beautiful.
Phemon13 chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
I keep finding awesome fics you write . I've never read Ratchet x Angela before but I might get into it! GREAT JOB!
NIRmidnight chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Boone I do have to say that was the best r&a love story I have ever read after my work on back on the grinder I will do a r&a story some word notes for stores try ratchet finds her on a missing a helps her you do the rest good luck peace out 5 1/2 out of 5 stars man!:
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Very much enjoyed this... total Awwwww... cute moment at the end.
It was well written, gripping and I thoroughly enjoyed the fight scene between Ratchet and Angela.
Its great to know that there are awesome fan fics for these two as they go so well together.
TheUnknown2000 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
great story.
hooked from beggining to end.
you should do more stories on them.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Geniea Lombax

Holy crap! That was intesne! I knew Angela's as pissed as a bagder, but that was totally outraguos! And Ratchet's words were so sweet. Best story in a long time. There should be a sequel, that would be epic. Though, that's up for you to decide. Great job. Keep on writing!

Final Story Score: 10/10..
Thomas Holmes II chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Ahhh! What a nice story! Angela's anger was shocking, I must admit, but it's still cool! Good job! Do another story about Ratchet and Angela.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012