Reviews for Heroes of Light: Ray of Hope
bullseye456 chapter 25 . 1/26
whats taking so long?!
shadowayn chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
Wow epic chapters. I like to see what world is next.
nightmaster000 chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
Great chapter. I look forward to seeing what world the gang will visit next, and finding out what world Rose and the other's are in.
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Awesome!
shadowayn chapter 23 . 2/28/2014
Please continue the suspense is killing me... we want want to the the continuation of the story and see it picked up again.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
Update please. I can't wait for another year.
shadowayn chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
I am starting to catch up and the chapters are good. I got an idea for one the upcoming worlds... how about they go to Skyrim and the story takes place during the Dawngaurd plot and Maleficent get Harkon to join and he gets dual wielding Keyblade and in his Vampire Lord form the Keyblade float by his sides like Sora's Final Drive Form?
nightmaster000 chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
Another Awesome chapter.
GEDIEL chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
WELL THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR SOMETHING. DONT YOU KNOW HOW IT PAINS THE READERS TO VISIT THERE FAVORITE AUTHOR ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT HE OR SHE DIDNT UPDATE THERE STORIES! THEY START THINKING THE WORSE CASE SCENARIO AND THEN STARTS HAVING NIGHTMARES. WAITING IS TORTURE IN ITS PURES FORM! But thanks for clearing it up. at the very least i need not to worry.
Nano0429 chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
Well, I don't know who "Gwendolyn Nightshadow" is, but I recognize "Max Power" from "The Simpsons", and I think "Bort" is from the same, though I'm not entirely sure, so I'll have to say "The Simpsons, 'final answer' ". Also, I think you made a pretty good cliffhanger, considering the contents of the previous chapter's cliffhanger.
nightmaster000 chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Another great chapter. I think the name's were from the Simpsons.
RasenganXChidori69 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Yes! Danny Phantom's next! I love that show!
Things are gonna get crazy, I bet!
RasenganXChidori69 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Awesome story so far!
Dennis got a funny death, LOL.
This was all very well realized and epic. Good job.
RasenganXChidori69 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Really? Spongebob's a keyblade wielder? LOL I can't wait to see how THAT turns out!
RasenganXChidori69 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Wow, this really took me back to the good old days of watching Spongebob! Good Job, and Nickelodeon should really hire you to be an actual writer for the show. They really need you to make it good again, lol.