Reviews for Dear People of Konoha
COOL!
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Interesting. Liked it.
Jezzika of Medius chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
You may have typed this in anger but surprisingly it's quite good.
xXKyuubi-DevilXx chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was freaking AWESOME! Had me laughing six ways to Sunday!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
OMG YOU NEED TO MAKE A CHAPTER OF WHEN THEY READ IT PRETTY PLEASE WITH RAMEN ON TOP XD
IceGoddesss chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
nice story , it makes me thinking HOW the hell did naruto survive all those bullying without becoming emo
and you know what i found out . Apparently shisui's other eye is into a crow that is from itachi and itachi sealed it into naruto , it was on a eternal genjustu : Protect konoha forever that is why naruto doesnt like konoha because of the genjustu he does , now i wanna know what would happen to naruto if he didnt have that genjustu

Love Confused IceGoddesss
Kukukukuku D chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow, i loved it :D
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It's awesome anyways but it'd be better by making a full story of it, having them discover his heritage and Naruto pissing on all of them when they try to suck up to him.
narutoPANDAAA chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Lmao. Could you possibly write another chapter showing the reactions of the villagers including the hokage, classmates ect. Maybe the hokage could even possibly tell the village who his parents are?
Naruluvah chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wow...that was awesome! It's true that Konoha is a total bitch to Naruto. And that they seriously need to make up there freaking minds. Even though you were just ranting, I liked it a lot! _
Tahkz01 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was funny, I like it in a weird way.

Thanks for the humor.
LK chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That was really good! Now all you need to do is add in the action! So please please update soon!
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I think sometimes Naruto feels like doing this.
sergie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
awesome!
fg7dragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Your sister poured soda on your head? The proper response it to pour hot coffee on hers.