Reviews for I'll Never Let You Go
dah-ela chapter 19 . 2/15
Damn gurl this is the first story that made me cry REAL TEARS and averithing c'est magnifiqueeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Vitzy chapter 19 . 1/28
You know I don't even watch glee and I actually fell in love with your fanfiction. It literally hits all my kinky and romantic buttons. It's a strange world you've created but a very richly explored, explained and thought out one. If this weren't fanfiction, it would deserve to be published. The angst was great as well and all the characters so well placed. Nothing felt force and I desperately wish there was more of this wonderful world you've written! Amazing work, thanks.
-vitzy-
leylinjan chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
loved this story! I think I'll read your stories many times in the future :)
LvSammy chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
HOLY CRAP! THIS WAS AMAZING AND KEPT me hostage all weekend...OMG..this was amazing...but it was by you so I shouldn't be surprised...it was like all your stories...AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH LOVE!
Skywhisper chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
YOUR STRY WAS AMAZING! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!1
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
You are simply amazing, this is simply amazing. Keep writing. Publish some books.
richterri chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Oh please write a sequel to I'll never let you go, I want to find out more and what going to happen them now,
richterri chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
Please tell me there is a sequel I'll never let you go,I hope write one
Sophia chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
That was amazing!
NikaVardy chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
I can't imagine how strong are the people who read while it was WIP. I feel like all the feelings I experinced while reading it, took about five years of my life. But it was wonderful!
lovehealsallhurt chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
I loved this story! xD one question though… what happened to Sebastian? Or was he just pretending to be
Daniel?
Cam chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
Wonderful fic. Read all of it in a week. XD
Tyler chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
Wow. And I mean Wow. I read this entire fanfiction over the last two days, and it was by far the best thing I have read in years. Reading this was like the first time I read a Harry Potter book: I absolutely could not put it down. Beyond the amazing sex scenes (which for the record, were AMAZING), the plot was wonderfully thick and the story was full of suspense. I don't think my emotions have ever been as caught up in a single read as they were when I read this. You are an absolutely amazing writer and I look forward to reading the other fanfictions you wrote. Thank you so much for writing this!
xCaellachx chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I don't think I have ever cried this hard over a story...
read-a-holic1 chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
... this is a brilliant fic... loving the cooper, i have got to say it :) ... the klaine is as always adorable... the angst was realistic... the sebastian/tristan was quite a good dynamic... and I must say that the Quinn/Puck was positively inspired :D