Reviews for I'll Never Let You Go
cjstar01 chapter 19 . 4/29
Nnnnoooo! I finshed! I dont want it to be over!
cjstar01 chapter 10 . 4/7
Hey what ever happened to blaine'so traitor friend? It's like chapter 10 and he's not even mention. I hope he's ok...
cjstar01 chapter 3 . 4/6
"First of all, my son is not a rapist. Perhaps your son is a whore." Dropbox the mic moment. It was epic.

No wait wait and then after all of that
"Fuck you"
Another drop the mic moment.

Oh my god! This story is on fire!
And it's cute I love it.
Loved it!
Pepperoni10010 chapter 19 . 10/17/2015
That was pretty much one of the most heartbreaking stories I've ever read. I'm a mess. Thank god for happy endings. Though personally I think there is a couple of characters in there that don't deserve one. Loved it. Thanks
Pepperoni10010 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Need to pause reading as already a crying mess after chapter 8. How am i gonna get through reading the next chapter?
Oscar-Wilde-and-Free chapter 19 . 9/23/2015
Not gonna lie. Kinda hated you with the Seblaine but only because I really hated Sebastian in this fic and loved Klaines relationship. And Kurtbastian is my bloody Glee OTP! So making me hate Sebastian is quite the feat. But I was a Klaine fan first so Klaine fics will always hold a special place in my heart. This story is right up their with A Political Romance (which I fell in love with a while back and actually led me to this story once I got on your profile) and Go Your Own Way. Anyway this fic was top. Wonderful balance between smut and plot. A
Please Mr. Grey chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Can I just say that I'm obsessed with all of you fanfics. I love all. I'm a part of the BDSM community and I love how well you write about the ownership and the feelings of submission and it just gives me freaking chills Everytime I read this. The relationship master and slave the way you describes how Blaine just wants to sumbits to Kurt omg I die Everytime. I've read this story about 5 times already and 'A Political Romance' and 'Second Chance Romance' I've read those two like 7 times. It's just amazing how well written you describe all of these feeling a master/Dom/sub/slave feels. It's incredible. PLEASE WRITE A BOOK AND LET ME BUY IT! I swear you're amazing.
YJ FTW chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
That...has one of the most amazing, erotic, suspenseful, Klaine fics i've every read. I have been on a sort of Klaine D/s fic marathon for a few days and I truly believe that I have read almost every Slave!Blaine & Master!Kurt fics on . I also truly believe that this was the best one ever. You yaoi scenes were intense yet you still managed to capture the reality and love in their relationship. The demonetization of Sebastian had me tossing and turning through the entire thing, but you managed to end with a caring Sebastian redeeming himself and his love for Tristan. Your suspenseful chapters and intense cliff-hangers had me nearly dying while I waited for the next page to load. You are an incredible writer and I am really glad I found this fic. I completly believe, 100 percent, that you could be a real writer, despite being a 'lovely, midwestern wife and soccer mom'. Erotica or not, you have talent and a great deal of potential. I would seriously consider a career, even a side-career, in writing- not many people have what it takes to write an original book, but you really do have what it takes. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
I love Seth and Chandler so much I would like to read something about them.
dah-ela chapter 19 . 2/15/2015
Damn gurl this is the first story that made me cry REAL TEARS and averithing c'est magnifiqueeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Vitzy chapter 19 . 1/28/2015
You know I don't even watch glee and I actually fell in love with your fanfiction. It literally hits all my kinky and romantic buttons. It's a strange world you've created but a very richly explored, explained and thought out one. If this weren't fanfiction, it would deserve to be published. The angst was great as well and all the characters so well placed. Nothing felt force and I desperately wish there was more of this wonderful world you've written! Amazing work, thanks.
leylinjan chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
loved this story! I think I'll read your stories many times in the future :)
LvSammy chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
HOLY CRAP! THIS WAS AMAZING AND KEPT me hostage all weekend...OMG..this was amazing...but it was by you so I shouldn't be was like all your stories...AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH LOVE!