Reviews for I'll Never Let You Go
Please Mr. Grey chapter 1 . 8/9
Can I just say that I'm obsessed with all of you fanfics. I love all. I'm a part of the BDSM community and I love how well you write about the ownership and the feelings of submission and it just gives me freaking chills Everytime I read this. The relationship master and slave the way you describes how Blaine just wants to sumbits to Kurt omg I die Everytime. I've read this story about 5 times already and 'A Political Romance' and 'Second Chance Romance' I've read those two like 7 times. It's just amazing how well written you describe all of these feeling a master/Dom/sub/slave feels. It's incredible. PLEASE WRITE A BOOK AND LET ME BUY IT! I swear you're amazing.
YJ FTW chapter 19 . 8/2
That...has one of the most amazing, erotic, suspenseful, Klaine fics i've every read. I have been on a sort of Klaine D/s fic marathon for a few days and I truly believe that I have read almost every Slave!Blaine & Master!Kurt fics on . I also truly believe that this was the best one ever. You yaoi scenes were intense yet you still managed to capture the reality and love in their relationship. The demonetization of Sebastian had me tossing and turning through the entire thing, but you managed to end with a caring Sebastian redeeming himself and his love for Tristan. Your suspenseful chapters and intense cliff-hangers had me nearly dying while I waited for the next page to load. You are an incredible writer and I am really glad I found this fic. I completly believe, 100 percent, that you could be a real writer, despite being a 'lovely, midwestern wife and soccer mom'. Erotica or not, you have talent and a great deal of potential. I would seriously consider a career, even a side-career, in writing- not many people have what it takes to write an original book, but you really do have what it takes. :)
~Darkseid
I love Seth and Chandler so much I would like to read something about them.
dah-ela chapter 19 . 2/15
Damn gurl this is the first story that made me cry REAL TEARS and averithing c'est magnifiqueeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Vitzy chapter 19 . 1/28
You know I don't even watch glee and I actually fell in love with your fanfiction. It literally hits all my kinky and romantic buttons. It's a strange world you've created but a very richly explored, explained and thought out one. If this weren't fanfiction, it would deserve to be published. The angst was great as well and all the characters so well placed. Nothing felt force and I desperately wish there was more of this wonderful world you've written! Amazing work, thanks.
-vitzy-
leylinjan chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
loved this story! I think I'll read your stories many times in the future :)
LvSammy chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
HOLY CRAP! THIS WAS AMAZING AND KEPT me hostage all weekend...OMG..this was amazing...but it was by you so I shouldn't be surprised...it was like all your stories...AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH LOVE!
Skywhisper chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
YOUR STRY WAS AMAZING! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!1
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
You are simply amazing, this is simply amazing. Keep writing. Publish some books.
richterri chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Oh please write a sequel to I'll never let you go, I want to find out more and what going to happen them now,
richterri chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
Please tell me there is a sequel I'll never let you go,I hope write one
Sophia chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
That was amazing!
NikaVardy chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
I can't imagine how strong are the people who read while it was WIP. I feel like all the feelings I experinced while reading it, took about five years of my life. But it was wonderful!
lovehealsallhurt chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
I loved this story! xD one question though… what happened to Sebastian? Or was he just pretending to be
Daniel?