Reviews for Soul Bonding
skyeryder01 chapter 28 . 2/18
Great job with this! I loved it! Several parts had me laughing so much my face hurt and I loved the dynamics between them.
Janie.ohio chapter 28 . 2/13
I loved this SO much. I loved the story, I loved the pacing, I loved the pairings, I loved the POV on canon, I loved the ALIVE Sirius, I loved the ending. This was just a lovely, well written, original, awesome story. Great job!
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 5 . 2/5
I don't understand Bill here "Not quite fourteen?) If I'm not mistaken Hermione's about to turn FIFTEEN
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 6 . 2/5
Alicia Johnson chapter 28 . 1/30
First I love this story! Second thank you, thank you, thank you for the note at the end and not making a big deal over who is the father. I've been reading a lot of F/H/G stories lately and they all seem to make a big deal about that fact when you would not be able to tell and all of their DNA would be the same. It drives me crazy (I'm a biology major, I know these things)
Dreamer22 chapter 28 . 1/28
Terrific job! I don't typically like Hermione/Fred/George but since I've enjoyed reading your other works I wanted to give this a try,I was not disappointed. :)
Zatara1324 chapter 4 . 1/2
I didn't know I needed this until now, but this concept is what I needed. Thank you!
SirensandSeers chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
This was unique and well written.
LissaDream chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
This was adorable. Lovely job!
BrownieJune chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Totally awesome and amazing ! I think that your fic is Perfect !
Guest chapter 28 . 12/15/2017
This was an awesome story!
Khyharah chapter 28 . 11/27/2017
I just love the twins. they so...wonderful
Khyharah chapter 14 . 11/27/2017
omg as heavy as this chapter was I had to laugh at Charlie and Sirius at the end. this is exactly how I see them poor babies. I'm drinking giving this hardcore!
Angela Molina chapter 5 . 11/9/2017
That chapter had me in stitches! Absolutely hilarious! By the way, at this point in the timeline, Hermione is already 14, and only a month shy of 15.
riversgirl75 chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
The amazing Shayalonnie recommended your Sirimione piece and now I'm binge-reading everything you've written and falling in love with your writing! I think Hermione would do very well with one of Ron's brothers - Ron, not so much. The twins are a great choice for a triad with her!