Reviews for Soul Bonding
Scorpia11 chapter 12 . 7/10
I just have to say I love your warnings they crack me up! I agree with the M thing dont choose the story if ya cant handle it...lol mol approved...bahahaha
melissachessa chapter 28 . 7/1
This story is amazing. So wish J.K. had set Hermione up with Fred or George to begin with.
bkerrmom1 chapter 28 . 6/17
Love the story !
awesomeami316 chapter 28 . 6/13
Oh my heart this was so good
Henny1888 chapter 28 . 5/22
That was absolutely brilliant!
I hope you are proud of it and you are an amazing author :)
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 20 . 5/9
attached to my last review it brings into question the difference between a profit and a seer. seerers see possabillitues and profets a set path so it could be that a real seer sent trellaway a profet to dumvledor and trelway wanting to be a seer (higher valued in wizerding cultur) gave yhe profecy to dumbledor and he kept trelaway on staff to lure the real seer to hogwarts. if you make it a time turner fic could it be something insain like severus and lucius? and the whole thing with narcissa being i dont know reuired by abraxus making the triad imbalanced until narcissus demize that way draco is still born?
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 1 . 5/9
last chapter you said voldy made 7 hocruxs and this chapter you comment about betas. as a fan and some thing you could add to future story voldy planned on 6 hocruxs so that his soul was split into 7 pieces. a power number. when he killed the potters and made a 7th horcrux his souls number became 8 if he was running arythmcy calcultion for wizzard kind domination assuming hiss soul was in 7 peices wht would it do to his calculations that his soul was in 8 pieces?
SleeplessAustinian chapter 28 . 5/6
Loved! once I started I HAD to finish! Thank you for sharing!
LuceFray27 chapter 28 . 4/4
LMAO I love that authors note because I was totally wondering about dna and the twins and their kids. Ahhaha! I love how this ended. I love that there was a second triad, and I love how the whole family was about it. I really enjoyed this fic and now I know I absolutely need more Weasley twin/Hermione fics. So much love for writing this!
LuceFray27 chapter 27 . 4/4
Awwww! Wedded bliss! Love it! And LOL at the sudden last minute panic and punch to the face, haha!
LuceFray27 chapter 26 . 4/4
Awwww Sirius game them a house! Lol I love it. I just love it all. And LOL at malfoy backing off, ha! Bet he's pleased about that!
LuceFray27 chapter 25 . 4/4
Omg HAHAHAHAHAHA I was so so so ready for there to be a bit of Drarry in this, lmao! But then it was Draco trying for Hermione and I just laughed so hard! Hahahaha omg I love it! And now they're getting married! Eeeppp!
LuceFray27 chapter 24 . 4/4
Awwww the last year of school! And what *does* she want? And what do they want? Aaahhh!
LuceFray27 chapter 23 . 4/4
Omg he's goneeeee! Yaaaaayyyy! I love Gran in this chapter too. I laughed at that mental image. I'm nervous to see if anyone was lost though...
LuceFray27 chapter 22 . 4/4
Ahhh! Damn, Hermione! I think the lesson we learnt is Do not take what's hers. Lol. Bella is out of the picture now, which is excellent. Poor Fred needs to heal up. And now the bank! How are they gonna make that happen? Eeeppp!