Reviews for Confused
EternityRoze262 chapter 3 . 8/15
Pain is good yo. This is good stuff. The story of what happens off screen woot! (Zutara happens xD) Onward to the next chapters!

~Roze
Maggie chapter 7 . 6/5
Oh, Sokka. He never comprehends awkwardness.
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/5
This never gets old, no matter how many times I read it.
Zutara Forver chapter 11 . 2/11
Love this fic, I removed reading it s few months ago abd was hooked. But seriously, wonderfully fic abd you have great writing talent.
I really enjoyed this, but damnn you had me stressed out for 9 chapters! Not knowing if there'd be a happy ending or not gahhhh!
But anyways great story!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
Love!
kushka chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Great story.
Tchundjong chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
The end of chapter five gave me goosebumps
thepsychoshipper00 chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
Many a night I have search for a steamy season 3 ZUTARA fic to satisfy my taste. I am thrilled to say that I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS STORY! I read the whole thing in two days and loved it!
neevas chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
beautifully written.
The King in White chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
:D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
Definitely not just you.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Oh, Sokka. Learn how social situations work.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
"Giving you something to regret." Goddamn, that never gets any less sexy, no matter how many times I ready this.
musiclover67 chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Hi!
I just want to start off saying, you are a very talented writer. I'm a bit picky about the stories I read, because unfortunately, no one has to pass a test to post stories on this site. I usually read the first chapter, which is enough to capture my interest and also give me a general idea of the author's writing style. I was hooked by the second paragraph! The way you incorporated this story into the real events of the series gave this whole romance a much more believable feel. The sexy scenes were AMAZING (I'm talking, I was reading this at work, and literally had to put it down a few times to compose myself hehe!). I literally flew through this story in two days, taking it with me to work on my iPhone and then coming home and reading it on my computer. I loved every inch of this, loved how it ended, and honestly wish I could've seen that sequel you were talking about in your an lol!
I also wanted to capitalize on how well you did with Zuko's POV. Never once did I feel Zuko was out of character, and that's hard to do in stories like these. Although you obviously changed some reactions and situations for the story's sake, I never felt like it wasn't Zuko anymore, if that makes any sense haha.
Anyway! Amazing job dear, I am extremely impressed! I hope to read more of your stories in the future :)!

-Bri