Reviews for Confused
funaawa chapter 11 . 4/7
This was low-key adorable and actually makes a lot of sense haha, can't you believe that some of the writers and the lead animator shipped zutara? I mean, the lead animator drew a poster of zutara, it made me tear up.

But honestly, I don't really have a problem with kataang, they are nice too and they've been traveling together for a long time, but Zuko and katara connected on an intellectual level, they've never outright shown affection physically but it felt real in the show. But anyway, your story was very smexy lol. Made me giggle and jump like the perverted fangirl I am, this is how real relationships are formed and Bryke chose the unrealistic path of kataang, sigh. Good job with the characters by the way, they were very IC despite the sexual premises. It was very nice to see how aang and mai reacted to this, it was great. Kudos to you!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 11 . 3/27
I'm just imagining the tightness of the hug zuko undoubtedly gave Katara after this.
Brokenangelsely chapter 11 . 2/23
Such a beautiful story!
Kina Kalamari chapter 11 . 2/12
Well the ending to this was so sweet it made my teeth itch, but I don't even care. It was so satisfying after the miserable sadness of some of those earlier chapters. I loved the tension of this story, and how they just kept coming back to each other. (It doesn't hurt that you write some damn good smut, either.) I loved every word of this story. Great work!
mkm12 chapter 11 . 1/8
Loved, loved, loved this!
Just finished reading and damn those were some steamy scenes lol. But anyway well done writing this! Such a wonderful story!
Keepitup2319 chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
Awwww I loved the ending and the middle and the beginning 3 Wonderful job with this story
EternityRoze262 chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
Pain is good yo. This is good stuff. The story of what happens off screen woot! (Zutara happens xD) Onward to the next chapters!

~Roze
Maggie chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
Oh, Sokka. He never comprehends awkwardness.
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
This never gets old, no matter how many times I read it.
Zutara Forver chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
Love this fic, I removed reading it s few months ago abd was hooked. But seriously, wonderfully fic abd you have great writing talent.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
I really enjoyed this, but damnn you had me stressed out for 9 chapters! Not knowing if there'd be a happy ending or not gahhhh!
But anyways great story!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
Love!
kushka chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Great story.
Tchundjong chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
The end of chapter five gave me goosebumps