Reviews for Confused
LadyFaePhoenix chapter 11 . 1/8
Wow! It's 2020 now and I can't believe this was written so long ago. Where was I? Lol.

I LOVED it! It was really great.
The only thing that bugged me was when Katara "hoped her hair would dry" and when Zuko didn't care if he got wet and the servants had to change him again. Uh... Water bender?

But hey, it's all good. The story was SO good, it totally makes up for small oversights. _

Ty for writing and sharing! Love it!
Tea chapter 8 . 10/9/2019
Sorry I’m 7 years late
Tea chapter 3 . 10/9/2019
Sorry I’m not the best review writer, but this is really good.
Tea chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Nice
PoeticMoonChild chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
This is so beautiful
Amy chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
Read it all in one go and I loved it! Your writing style is so good. Thank you for this gem :)
Silent Sound 715 chapter 11 . 8/3/2019
What a great story! Thanks so much for sharing, I really enjoyed it.
wrdvmt chapter 11 . 6/29/2019
Im probably late to review but omg this was soo goood!
montgom5 chapter 3 . 2/15/2019
Honestly, I love the angst and how you are keeping the story Canon compliant!
Lalaloopsyfangrl chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
Very accurate to the episode. (Five stars) a and a
BendyPen chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Well, in my opinion, Zuko has WAY too many feelings for Katara WAY too early in the chapter. The romance should be at the end to make a really nice happily-ever-after scene. Now I have no further compel to read on because I see nothing interesting that will come ahead of this chapter. Cliffhangers and suspense are a great way to keep the reader on the edge of his or her seat and to review. Smutt out of place is like a fish out of water. Get a good friendship before you delve into the romantic stuff first.
readingKs chapter 11 . 9/24/2018
This story is amazing.
Love love love love love love love.
Instead of doing work, I binge read this entire thing.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2018
If something War like that that happened in the Avatar and Zuko and Katara went that far she wouldn't be allowed to marry after have been intimate with Zuko should be forbidden to marry anyone else and be forced to marry the one it's the culture of the avatar
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2018
Amazing story ! My favorite by far . Please write more on them ASAP
Gummy chapter 5 . 6/24/2018
Woahhh you’re an awesome writer!