Reviews for Confused
kushka chapter 11 . 7/16
Great story.
Tchundjong chapter 5 . 7/13
The end of chapter five gave me goosebumps
marvelousnorth chapter 11 . 7/5
Many a night I have search for a steamy season 3 ZUTARA fic to satisfy my taste. I am thrilled to say that I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS STORY! I read the whole thing in two days and loved it!
neevas chapter 11 . 6/27
beautifully written.
The King in White chapter 11 . 6/2
:D
Definitely not just you.
Oh, Sokka. Learn how social situations work.
"Giving you something to regret." Goddamn, that never gets any less sexy, no matter how many times I ready this.
hi123 chapter 1 . 5/5
Katara betrayed Aang! :-(:-(:-(
musiclover67 chapter 11 . 5/4
Hi!
I just want to start off saying, you are a very talented writer. I'm a bit picky about the stories I read, because unfortunately, no one has to pass a test to post stories on this site. I usually read the first chapter, which is enough to capture my interest and also give me a general idea of the author's writing style. I was hooked by the second paragraph! The way you incorporated this story into the real events of the series gave this whole romance a much more believable feel. The sexy scenes were AMAZING (I'm talking, I was reading this at work, and literally had to put it down a few times to compose myself hehe!). I literally flew through this story in two days, taking it with me to work on my iPhone and then coming home and reading it on my computer. I loved every inch of this, loved how it ended, and honestly wish I could've seen that sequel you were talking about in your an lol!
I also wanted to capitalize on how well you did with Zuko's POV. Never once did I feel Zuko was out of character, and that's hard to do in stories like these. Although you obviously changed some reactions and situations for the story's sake, I never felt like it wasn't Zuko anymore, if that makes any sense haha.
Anyway! Amazing job dear, I am extremely impressed! I hope to read more of your stories in the future :)!

-Bri
Penelope Inkwell chapter 8 . 4/28
I'm glad that they had some time apart, to figure out who they are and what they want, and so that they know the paths their lives will take if they *aren't* together. However, that said, Katara not sending Zuko a message struck me as a pretty selfish move, or at least narrow-minded. I get that she didn't want to jerk him around, but willingly letting another misunderstanding form between them that she knew would cause him pain seems like an obviously bad plan. Like I said, the results will probably be good for everyone, but I can't agree with her methods.

Oh, Iroh. He always knows what to do : )
Penelope Inkwell chapter 7 . 4/28
Oh dear. I'm really worried about that message. I'm glad that Katara was able to tell Aang the truth, though, and as gently as possible.
Penelope Inkwell chapter 6 . 4/28
I'm glad actually that they're taking a break. I feel like Katara's "lesson" was probably warranted-she made good points, and he was blaming her for things unfairly. But it put their relationship in this kind of aggressive state which, combined with all the stress and uncertainly, seemed steamy and all, but not quite the hallmark of a relationship that would go on to be happy and healthy. It just seemed like they were a little out of balance, so I think this time apart will be good for them, and that it was a good choice.
Penelope Inkwell chapter 4 . 4/27
I really like that you show Katara and Mai getting along, rather than being bitter rivals.
Penelope Inkwell chapter 3 . 4/27
Ack! It still hurts! These last two chapters hurt!

But it was good-I think their feelings and actions all make a lot of sense, and they're all compliant with the actual events at the end of ATLA. And it's definitely well written. Now I just have to try to hold out hope that some of the future chapters will be more hopeful. Good job.