Reviews for Confused
PurseMonger chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Lovely. I'm so glad you had Zuko offer Katara for the Agni Kai.
cyathula chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
What an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading until it was already 3am, but it sure was worth it. I look forward to the 'sequel' when you have time and get around to it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
I swear, this Zuko is one of the best portrayals of him I have ever seen.
The way he lets Katara hurt is brilliant - he shouldn't go running to her.
Basically, I adore him in this fic. I applaud you.
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Off to a really good start!
cupid chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
I love you,i love the whole story,every part of it..please do more,your works are perfect. You're AWESOME.
Crimson Velvet Tears chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
I can't even... Like... Damn. Seriously, there are no words to explain how well written and emotionally sound this story is. I *felt* their characters throughout it, each and every emotions was just astoundingly portrayed. I have never read a Zutara fan fiction that was so spot on. I love that they weren't instantaneously together, that they had fears and hopes and they were *human*. Awesome job!
GUEST chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
OMG! I have the feels! Tears of joy! ahhh! it was AMAZING! *snaps* by far the best fanfic I have ever read! great job!
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
"He pressed a tender kiss to her lips, and at the moment he felt her respond, he pulled away."
Zuko, you sexy tease! I like it dude. *thumbs up*
Achilles chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
you're an evil bastard XD
CrazyBitchair chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
"giving you something to regret" damn that was hot. This is so heartbreaking and hot at the same time. I really love this fic :)
susanw chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Just a master piece...I was getting frustrsting with katara.,, lol,,, but it all worked out well ...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
Beautiful, wonderful, amazing story. I blame you for my grade on my microbiology test tomorrow. ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
You had me tearing up at "With you". And OMG YOU JUST COMPARED ATLA TO GOT AND I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FANGIRLING! Anyway, this is an awesome story. Can't wait to see where it goes. :)
njeanhorn chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Love the cheesey3 and great council room scene and agni kai with katara! perfect actually :D well done!
CH3LZx chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
"Don't say that. I am just as old as you and I have much more life I want to live. With you. So you need to fight, too. Fight this with us."
That made me cry so much. It is a beautiful line. 3