Reviews for Confused
Little angel158 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I really like this chapter
LastSummerDay chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is so well written! :)
Aaliyah92 chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Just read the whole thing and I loved it! Would love for you to do a sequel! Faved :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"Well, he was new at this" that made me laugh for some reason XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Bich should a stayed
Whisperer of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OOhhh, I like this. Go, Zuko, go! They SO belong together! And I like how you incorporated each of their elements to show how they were feeling. Continue, writer of good pairings (meaning Katara n' Zuko)- and update soon! ;)
irishleesh93 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
loved the conclusion
leathersilk chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
i loved this so much! when i had to stop reading to go to bed or school i was like "DAMNET!"
HandOfFlowers chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Im pretty sure that was the cutest chapter ever.
Rexnos chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Something about Zuko seemed a bit off there. It seemed odd for him to make Katara come to him after she admitted her feelings, regardless of whether they were to him or not. I understand he was feeling spurned and scorned, but seriously? You heard what you wanted to hear, was it really necessary to essentially make her beg?

Regardless, I liked the story a lot. I'm curious as to how well Katara will get along in the fire nation, but I'm sure she'll manage.

Later,
Rex
Rexnos chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Poor decision. A guy would NEVER want to know the whole time you were with him that you were wishing it was someone else. Katara really should have just claimed things weren't working in a more nebulous fashion. Judging by how uncomfortable their world tour was, it wouldn't have even taken much effort. It was needlessly cruel to bring up Zuko at all, and has the potential to sow tension between the two of them. This is all kinds of bad considering how important Zuko and Aang are.

That said, I've really liked the story so far. It's very well written and it's the little things, not the bit things. I like how bending enters every aspect of each characters lives, how it's not just a matter of intent always, how the elements react to their emotions. A fantasy world should be all encompassing, not just there when you want it. I'm looking forward to how Zuko and Katara will deal with their relationship in the face of the public, if at all. I'm all too aware that sometimes circumstance tears people apart, regardless of their feelings for one another. Sometimes, love just isn't enough.

Later,
Rex
Zutara fan chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Omfg i love it! love it all! even tho zutara wasnt canon, tho we all wish it was, this was just amazing!
suzumi aiko chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
This story was soooo good! I loved reading every second of it 3
Suzumi Aiko chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
gaaahhhhh I'm crying! I'm fucking crying! You got me with that note katara left for him... Goddamnit this story is sooo good!
Sara chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Best... Zutara... I have ever.. READ! OMG!
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »