Reviews for Confused
Suzumi Aiko chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
ahhhhhh! I love this sooo much! I wish I didn't have to work so early in the morning so I could keep reading! Ugh!
jordanhemmer chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
god i loved this story! it was so fluffy and adorable and your writing is so good!
jordanhemmer chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
ohhhh i can tell i am going to very much enjoy this!
Suzumi Aiko chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this first chapter... whew. it's so... sexy! the set up and dialogue is perfect. definitely faving and going to finish reading later. i'm so excited for this fic after this chapter! it's so wonderfully written! :D
mikayla-the-chimera chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I believe this is my 4th time reading through this story. It is probably my favorite Zutara besides The Black Games trilogy. You're such a gifte writer & you've made this an instant classic to me. I've recommended it to several other Zutarians. I just though you might like to know that your story is truly appreciated. Forever a fan of your work.3
jessi chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Great story, I really liked it!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
I liked it
Alois21 chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
I just have to say this. When Aang repeated the words "with me" my -kokoro- feels went out of controls. I was like one of those funny memes and instead of "right at the childhood" (the horrors!), it was "right at the heart feels". I couldn't express how much those two words affected me. In a really good way. Finally! Finally, things are beginning to work out for them.

(And because I feel there is a need to reiterate...)
... Right at the heart feels!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love how you jumped right into the romance and passion. The thought and confusion, as well as the pacing, is wonderful. I think it's the best Zutara I've read so far.
Different Child chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
HELLZ YEAA! I was definitely hoping you'd continue this stufffff. 33 EEE! I just found this the other day and read it and OMG! I'm a huge Zutara fan. 3 I only recently finished ATLA but DAMN am I heavily involved in it. I love how you stayed true to canon to that extent but you went Zutara. LOVE IT! 33 I really should check out more of your works! I am in love with Zutara and this fic is FAB! D Great work!
FeatherfooD chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Yay! FINALLY, one that ends exactly how I wanted it to! This is in my Top 5 Most Awesome Zutara stories and just khfaojlhslkakds SO MANY FEELS!

*deep breath* I look forward to the continued tale of the Gaang. :)
kay chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
bravo!
kay chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
that was beautiful. you're an amazing writer
Cleo9427 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
In words of Cyborg from teen titans, "well it's about time"
katerinaa425 chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
AHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CONTINUATION. ESPECIALLY WITH OLDER ZUTARA RAISING A CHILD! I seriously love how in character they are in your story. Plus I love how simple this is but not PWP. I've already wrote how I felt in my previous review so I just want to say thank you again. :)
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »