Reviews for Confused
katerinaa425 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I really really really like this! Definitely one of my favourite zutara fics. I love how it centered around them and the gaang only, like no political, serious, life endangering threats were involved. It's really hard to find just a simply, lovely, well written, and well in-character zutara story. So I thank you for all of your efforts and sharing. :) I hope to see more of your writing 333
Lauren chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
"It was like coming home." Like seriously, that's the most beautiful description of sex ever. It's 1:30 in the morning and I'm not stopping til I'm done! It's that good! (Sexual innuendo intended)
Lauren chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I got a little misty eyed at the with me part. :')
Lauren chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
In other Zutara fanfics that I've read, any plot line that doesn't revolve completely around them, I find to be an absolute waste of time. But the fact that you acknowledge that Katara (and Zuko) have things to process before they can be together shows really good story telling. And the way you go about it is even better. Katara isn't just torn away by family, she's learning more about herself, and most importantly her feelings about Zuko. I'm just so impressed with this and I'm hoping to finish it tonight. Haha
Lauren chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
I love your writing. I loved what you said about Katara tearing off Zuko's crown and ignoring the symbolism, because all the symbolism you write with is just amazing. This is a wonderful full length fanfic.
Lauren chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I think I like the tension between them because that's the Zuko and Katara we saw most often. They never fully got along, and this shows probably what it really would've been like. Two confused kids who had to grow up too fast and now don't know what to do with their feelings. It's really well done, and like I said previously, heart wrenching. I hurt for Katara when Zuko brought up him and Mai's past. And I hurt for Zuko when he tries not to admit how much he feels for Katara. I'm thoroughly enjoying this and it's getting my through my homework so I thank you. :)
Lauren chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Maybe I'm a masochist, or a sadochist, or whatever, but I love the painful longing between them. It's so much better than "Zuko and Katara looked at each other and then banged." Like, it's real and raw and heart wrenching. And that's how you draw an audience. Bravo.
Lauren chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
First of all, I love the way you refer to Zuko as a boy. I think people forget that he's confused, and lost, and hurt, and so young. They think that he's making all these means decisions because that's what he wants to do. But that's not how he is. So I think you're representing him really well. I also like that it takes place within the show thus far. It keeps it real and makes it easier to imagine. Great job!
EchoResonance chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Okay, seriously, out of all of the fanfictions I have read on this site, I think I enjoyed this one the most. It was beautifully written, had a well thought-out plot, and good tension. An amazing piece of work. Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!
Sarahplainntall chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
OMG! Instead of making it raunchy like most inexperienced love-struck and awkward writers, you made it so much MORE. It was sensual without being crude and the emotions you invoke... wow. This story is just, wow. And I'm only on chapter two! I'm so glad you're not giving in immediately to Zutara, but having her explore her feelings; that's something I feel she should do. PLUS, I love that you take actual dialogue and parts of the story and incorporate your own in the gaps between.
Krys and Mel chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Must...read...The Business Trip. And I am so freaking happy that this isn't the end. Well, not the final end. I'll be looking out for that next story! XD

Krys
greenmayiel10 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
that was simply amazing..
vampireXgirl13X chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
I can't wait to read the next story in this plot line! I loved it to bits and I hope you post the next one soon! I'm adding this to my collection immediatly! PM me when you put the next one up! /_
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Awww, what an awesome epilogue :')

LOVED IT!